Chapter 2: Day of the dance

Linda's p.o.v

I woke up with a smile on my face. Today was the day of the dance and I had a beautiful dress to wear and my boyfriend Diego is going to take me to the dance. Today might be a perfect day.

The dance is at 7:00pm so I got just enough time to get ready but first thing is shower I got to stay fresh.

I jump in the shower and did my regular things. I got out and put on some shorts and a tank top cause i don't want to be sweeting while I am doing my other things.

I grab my phone and message Ariana and Sofia

~text convo~

Linda: what time is our meeting?

Sofia:idk

Ariana: at 2pm

Linda: great are we meeting up?

Sofia: I'll pick you guys up

Linda: ight

Ariana: okay:)

~end of phone convo~

It was at 12:00am now, so I had time for breakfast I made my self some banana with Nutella sandwich. I when to the kitchen with my plate and put on sponge bob.

I forgot to say where we were going. well were going to a spa to get out hair/ nails done and all that good stuff.

~car ride~

Sofia had already pick us up and it was quiet so I started a conversation "so who are you guys going to the dance with?" I asked then

"I really don't know a lot of people ask me" Ariana responded

"Speaking of people asking us out, guess who asked me out?" Sofia said and by the look of it, she wasn't so happy.

"Who?" Me and Ariana asked at the same time.

"JUSTIN BIEBER"

"Eww what the hell? He has no chance with us" i said. Justin was not cute at all after all we do bully him and school so we will never go out with him.

"I know right...I said eww no and get way from me" Sofia commented and with that we laugh and entered the spa.

~skip spa~

It was at 5 and I have already gotten my hair done so i move on to make up and for my eyes i decided to do wing eye liner and a smokey eye eye shadow.

It was at 6:30 so I texted my friend if they where ready and they where and every time we go out we send each other a final picture of our look and we all approve and agree we look cute.

I heard a honk outside and then received a message "hi babe im outside so when ever your ready come outside, I'll wait" the message read. I grab my stuff an headed out. "hi baby, wow you look hot" Diego said while checking me out i can feel his eye on me at first it felt uncomfortable but then i sort of liked it.

"Take a pic so it will last longer" I said to Diego he just stayed there and smirked. He open the car door for me signaling to get in and I followed directions.

We entered the gym which is where the dance was and it look beautiful you couldn't even tell it was a gym unless you been there your whole life lol.

"Wanna dance?" Diego ask me and i nodded my head and walk to the dance floor and it was a slow song so he put his hand and my waist and i put my hands around his neck. We dance 3 slow songs in a row we where going for a fourth me but my feet got tired. I sat down at the table where Sofia and Ariana where at.