Chapter 5: love or naw

Linda's p.o.v

Today has bien a long day, I found out a lot of things and so many things happened. I was in last period and I was about to go home. I have no after-school plans today so I was just going home.

Ring ring

I got my stuff an left class. I walk to my locker and of-course it was by Ariana's and Sofia's locker it was kind of awkward for the fist time since we meet. I didn't want to have that relationship with them so i started talking.

"how was you guys last period?" I already knew there classes and I already had them so I knew there answers was going to be 'boring'

"Boring" Sofia answered

"Fun" what? How can Ariana say fun? If anything she should say weird cause she has health class.

"What? How?" I had to ask

"Cause some kid made jokes and actually made the class fun" Ariana said with the biggest smile

"Is this a guy you like?" I ask cause she look like she was into him

"What? NO!! He's just funny and I was just smiling cause I remember the joke he told" now I needed to know who this guy is and if I had any classes with him.

"Ohh okay but who is it?" Me and Sofia ask

"you guys wont believe me if I told ya"

"Try us" Sofia said

"Umm....'biever kid' how you guys know him"

Me and Sofia stood frozen how can biever be funny I have 2 classes with him and there still boring "how? Since when?" Woo

Ariana replied "well instead of bulling the poor kid i started talking to him and he came up with some cool jokes, kinda dirty but funny, me and him are friends now and I would like it if you guys don't bully him "

"Fine...I'll find someone else but still going to call him biever kid at-lease" great now I have to find another person to bully.

"Thank you" Ariana told us

"Welcome...anyways are you guys going to do anything after-school" I needed some plans or else I will be Lazy

"Nothing" they sofia simply responded

"I got plans and you guys can tag along but i don't think you will want to" Ariana commented

"What plans?" We both ask

"Well me and Justin were going to Starbucks to hang out. I don't know if you guys want to tag along I'm sure he Won't mind" I have

Nothing to do and it's going to be awkward knowing that he likes me and I have a hickey on my neck plus i use to bully him

"Okay I guess" if I'm not ganna bully the guy then I should get to know him and I hopefully do something so he doesn't like me anymore or 'love me' like Ariana said

Ariana's p.o.v

Wow i actually lied to Linda. I said I was going to text him that they where coming but instead j texted him to go to Starbucks so all of us can meet.

I'm so happy with my self. I know that Linda is back with Diego but I can tell that won't last. But I think Justin is a funny guy and he will make a perfect couple with Linda, but first we need to go with Justin plan to make them get to know each other.

We arrived at mc Donald's and I saw Justin sitting in a seat. And wow did he look different, we was wearing black pants with a blue shirt and white supra with some white and blue Jordan's. I was use to seeing him with his checker shirts.

Sofia's p.o.v

Damm...Justin look hot!!! I love his style. I was use to the other way he dress witch wasn't that good but this...this is hot!!!

I could stop staring at him. Its so weird i use to bully this kid for his looks and now I'm drooling over his looks

Linda's p.o.v

Whats wrong with these girls? Ohh thats right Biever look changed. I don't get it if he dress this way during school he would have been popular.

Sofia had not took her eye off of him . But I don't understand it's not like he hot or sexy, he just look better now

"Hey" I said not even smiling.i can tell that its already going to take a while to get use to it.

Ariana sat in front of him and you can tell Sofia was about to sit next to him until Ariana said to sit next to her. That meant that I'm stuck next to biever boy only I was sitting on the window side do i couldn't get up unless i ask biever.

"So what would you ladies like to order?" Biever ask us. I didn't know he was going to buy Or is he? Whatever.....

I got up...

"Where you going?" Biever ask me

"I going to order my food" i responded with additive. Who he think he is asking me where I'm going? Just let me go to where I want to go.

"I'll order it for you" he offered

"Um... no thank you i can do it myself."

"Please i insist"

"Well i said no now can you move" gosh if i was still able to bully him i would of push him on the floor. Thank god he moved. I walk to the cashier and ask for a cheese burger and some fries. I would dont really order cheese burger but I wanted to try it again. "That would be $3.94" the cashier said I was going to give her a $5 but biever quickly gave her a $5 before me.

"I'll pay for it" he said with a smile on his face

"Jm no thx I got my own money"

"You won at ordering now let me pay for it" he gave me a puppy dog look and it was cute but it didn't convince me.

"I know you have a crush on me but I don't want you waisting your money to try to go out with me do I'll pay for it" I said while handing the five to the cashier and i grab my change.

Sofia's p.o.v

When Linda when to go order with justin i did get a bit jealous.

"Hey I need to tell you something real quick" Ariana whispered to me

"What?"

"This is a set up"

"A set up for what?"

"Justin likes Linda but Linda dosent so I'm trying to let them have time to talk"

"But Linda has a boyfriend" I was confused

"I know but I don't think thats going to last he's kind of a jerk"

"Ohh" yeah I was depress when I found out Justin has a crush on his bully, but I guess I'll be the best i can be for them and I also like Diego a bit do if they break up I'll ask Linda if I can date him and see where that takes me

Justin's p.o.v

I hate the fact that Linda wont let me do anything. Ariana told me

To come cause she wanted a chance for all of us to get to know each other and that she wasn't going to bully me anymore.

This feels worst then getting punch in the face. I don't want this felling anymore I hate that she won't let me get close to her I prefer her to push me against the lockers everyday then this. Ariana is right I don't have a crush on Linda. I love Linda!!!

Recommended book: his hidden wife.

About: Justin is famous in this book and Justin married his friend, ever since he said I do he hasn't smile and ends up hating her

My thoughts: i like this book i usually don't have books that make Justin Bieber famous but this book got my attention i cant stop reading it and the chapters are long so i enjoy reading the upgrades.