Chapter 1: Shopping

Linda's p.o.v

Hey my name is Linda Santiago, I live in Chicago Illinois with my mom, Maria and my dad, Pedro Santiago, and with my big brother Jesus and my baby sis Yasmin. My baby sis is 2 years old and my brother is 19 my mom is 37 and my dad 38, then there's me I'm 17 years old. Ohh and let's get this out of the way, I am 100% Mexican.

Anyways I can't wait till tomorrow my boyfriend Diego is going to take me to a school dance. Me and my best friends, Ariana and Sofia are going for our dress today. I have to be ready by 7, so I have 5 hours to get ready.

I walked out of my room with a towel and the clothes I'll be wearing. No I don't live in a house that each room has their own bathrooms, just incase you were wondering. I got in the the bathroom and lock the door. I put my towel and my clean clothes on top of the toilet seat. I strip of my clothes and put it on the floor next to the toilet. I got in the shower and let my hair get soaking wet. Then I applied some shampoo. I let it sit there while I wash my body, once I'm all done I rinse it all out. Next was my conditioner in my hair and let that sit while I put coconut body wash all over my body.then I rinse that off, this is my regular routine.

I put on some flower print leggings with a white crop top, and a black leather jacket on top. I dried my hair with a towel a bit then headed towards the kitchen and make myself a sandwich while my hair finish air drying.

"Hey honey. Where you going?" My mom asked me

"Mom I'm going to the mall with my friends. Is that okay?"

"Ok pero (but) tell me next time"

"Okay"

I finish making my sandwich and sad down in the living room watching pretty little liars.

My hair was finally dried up so I went back to my room and straighten my hair and put a black bow with silver studs on the right side of my hair. At this point I got 3 hours to get ready. Now it was time to do my makeup but first I applied some cream, and let it soak in my skin for 5 minutes while I check my Instagram. I usually do put on foundation but not when is very hot like today because fan faction and swet don't mix. I don't wanna take my chances. I applied some eyeliner next and to be honest it takes me about 30 minutes because I cry during the process. Once my tears are all dried up I a put on some big eye mascara on my upper and lower lashes. To finish the look I put some lipgloss but not a lot because I'm not into all that.

I have two hours to chill so I grab an apple and check my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, shots, and ect.

I heard the door bell ring. That must be them I open the door and it was.

"Hey" they said as they walked in and hug me.

"Hey! Lets go" I said as I grab my purse and keys and headed out with them.

~car ride~

"So what kind of dress are you wanting to buy?" Ariana asked us

"We'll maybe a blue dress like aqua almost and has a sweetheart neckline and it's short but not too short" i answered.

"I want a dress thats peachy pink and really short" Sofia answered.

"What about you?" I asked Ariana

"Umm we'll...I have a felling everyone is going to wear a blue or pink and black dress so I want a dress thats not those colors" I got to admit she was right everyone is going to wear the peachy pink and the aqua blue color dress a lot.

~at Lincoln wood mall~

Even though this mall was far it was worth it because they have so many stores. But of course the first stores Ariana and Sofia had to go to is forever 21. I like that store but I like express better. Forever 21 to me was a girly store with flower prints and pink, but express was more of a dark color kind with studs and black. It's just more me than forever 21.

But since it was 2 against one we went to forever 21 first and we there for a while and Sofia found her dress that she wanted it was not exactly what she wanted but it was very close to it. Ariana didn't find the dress she wanted so we still needed to keep searching.

Next up was my fave store 'express' the best part was that there very close to each other do while they where finishing paying for there stuff i speed walk to the store I would usually run but I didn't want to look like a wierdo.

I walk in the store and i when to see the dresses I saw a beautiful one it was dark blue with an open on the back it wasn't sweetheart neckline but it was pretty and it was short and I was okay with it so i stop searching and when straight to the cashier to purchase it. We then when to another store to purchase Ariana's dress. Luckily she found a black one with white daisy's printed on it and it came with a black belt it was amazing. Then of course we had to go to buy shoes. We keep walking till we heard a whistle i turned around and saw a guy whistle at us and another hit him on the shoulder lightly I rolled my eyes and walk away.

"What the hell" Sofia said

"What do you mean?" I ask confused

"Them Guys were cute and whistle at us" she responded

I just 'hmm' and keep walking.

Sofia was that friend that like the attention and me Ariana really didn't like that type of attention but somehow we manage to become best friends.

We entered the store and saw a lot of shoes and we where looking for some high heals.

~hour later~

We found our shoes mine where black with gold studs and Sofia's where pink with white and Ariana's where black simple we where on our way to walk tored the car when I saw the guy that whistled at us earlier and he winked at me. I'm tired of this shit so i put the bags in the car and told the girls I'll be right back.

"Hey! What the hells your problem?" I said as I was approaching them.

"Nothing sweetheart i was just admiring the view" he said with that annoying smirk

"Well look somewhere else cause this view is taken" I then walk away and I hear the guys say "oooo"

I got in the car and left to go home.

A/n: i know I had not upgraded in a long as while on my other story but I had other things to worry about and plus i got addicted to this game 'clash of clans' and it took Over my life so I am going to try to write something once in a while and there will be another chapter in the other story and there is going to be lots of drama in this story just keep reading please