Chapter 25: im only human

Justin p.o.v

I woke up with a headache. I didn't want to know what happen last night. But I knew that if I don't get out this room I'll have a few moment to not think, but soon than later I knew my mother will come, she will come to let me hear her screams, her yells or as she calls it, her natural voice.

"LINDAAAA!!!" Se told you sober or later she will come. I heard her footsteps getting closer and closer. Each step she took I tried to close my eyes tighter and tighter . I turned around facing away from the door, holding my body stile to fake my sleep. I crunched my body tightly BAM!! The door open. My body flinched at the sound.

"I JNOW YOU ARENT SLEEPING!!! WHAT WAS YESTERDAY ABOUT?!?" My mom was screaming at the top of her lungs. Or at lease it felt like it.

I had no choice than to turn "I don't remember anything" I said in a light whisper.

"No te agas" (stop pretending)

"I'm not"

"What you mean you where kicked out?!" Shit I forgot about that.

"Wel I wanted to kill Sofia because I couldn't take her shit no more and the school notice"

"parate, areglate!" (Get up, get ready) and with that she left, once again there was silence. Time to think, only now I have couple minutes to get ready.

I got up and knew that I didn't have time to shower. I put my hair up in a ponytail and a loose t-shirt and some jeans. I applied some light makeup.

"Ya" (done) I told my mom.

She grabbed her back and turned on her car. I got in and then she got in. She put in the keys and the radio assent on. I wanted music but I was afraid that one wrong move and it will end me. I had my shades on and I looked out the window. The road was short because we stop after a few minutes.my mom got out then I got out. I though we must of had a flat tire because the place we where at did not fell correct

My mom open the door and signaled me to go in. I entered the shop. On the windows it had targets and pictures of guns. Once I entered There was a counter. My mom Wales up the the main. "Excuse me sir, me and my daughter will like to shoot a couple targets" the man shock his head and step out the counter. the man was leading us to a room and my mom followed.

We entered another room with target shots. The man was talking to my mom and then gave her 2 guns. I don't know a lot about guns but they where small like the ones cops have.my mom walked up to me and handed me a gun. At first I did t want to take it.

"Come on if your pissed at that girl take your anger out here, pretend your killing her" this point my own mother scared me. I didn't know my mom could Reach this level of crazy.

Something came over me that gave me the guts to rase the gun up and point it at the target and in a split of a second I shot that thing faster that my heartbeat. At fist I did t know what was going on but then my brain knew what has happening. I shot again and again till I keep shooting 3 bullets without stoping! I couldn't hear any noise while I was shorting, I guess you can say I was living in the moment. I notice I wasn't shoring in the middle but it was close. I keep going and going, until I couldn't no more.

"Wow mija what about your headphones?"

"My what?!?"

"Your headphones so your ears don't hear all the gunshots"

"Ohh I didn't even hear mom"

Later on me and my mom when back home for some lunch. Of course I just eat a chocolate sandwich. I sat and watch tv I wasn't really paying attention to the show..I was just thinking and I notice that I was really stressed about about a couple things...the girlfriend thing, Sofia, the unfair Juvy time, and seeing Justin in jail. It was all to much....I remember being 12 thinking how cool it will be for when I was a teenager. Look at me know...I'm about to be 18 years old. I have 1.5 year left of high school and I already got a Record that will affect my future career.

I fucked up...I was so nice to everyone in the beginning of high school, but now I have gotten in lots of trouble..I know I act like this hardcore girl..but really I just have to much things going on that I feel like giving up..and I just can't take it no more! Don't get me wrong I mean..sometimes I really don't give a shit and I hate everyone but I mean we can't all be Heroes 24/7-

"Linda!!linda!?!" I heard a voice yell out
I woke up to see my mom "what?!"

"That guy Justin is here" ohh shit I forgot that Justin was going to be here today I got up and fixed my hair since i was napping and I open the door

"Hey" I said

"That's all I get is a hey?"

"Okay fine 'hey justin'" he roled his eyes

"So it's nice to see you again" he tried doing some small talk.

"Don't do that..act like I didn't see you..I know very well you saw me"

"Yeah well you see..."

"Tell me what you where going to tell me" I was in a rush for some reason. We sat down in the stairs outside as he began to tell me his story

"Well...umm...okay fine I'll tell you just don't get mad at me"

"Why would I get at you Justin?"he see memes very nervous.

He takes a deep breath " okay so it all started around after school that Friday...and Sofia was all over me for some stupid reason...and then I saw you and Cody and I don't umm know what came over me and I-I went along with it...I was jealous of the fact you where with him...I started to play around with Sofia and...everything happens so fast that we ended up at a bed together... Then she just started talking bad thing about you..and I-i was very mad...and umm I was on my way to leave..t-then her boyfriend came through the door and was mad-"

"STOP I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE GET OUT" I let tears come down...I can't believe he sleeper with Sofia..I should of killed her!

"Linda I'm sorry but you need to hear this.."

"No I don't you want me to hear this...and for what?!?"

"It involves your bother.."

"What?" I said in an almost whisper

"Sit down Linda let me tell you atlases" I sat down wondering what my brother had to do with all of this..

"When Sofia's boyfriend walked it turned out to be-your brother...I didn't understand at first..why he would date the girl that hates you..but then it turned out he didn't care..Linda he knew she hated you but he didn't care...I'm sorry Linda but he's not the best brother...anyways I got mad at him and he was mad at me because I was with Sofia and we got into a fight and well same thing as you...and let me just say..well you punch most of come from his side"

I was speechless I can't handle anything more

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OF SAYING THAT HES NOT THE BEST BECAUSE YOUR THE ONE WHO FUCKED MY ENEMIE SO YOU ARE SO BETTER MAN THAT HE IS YOU BOTH BROKE MY HEART...ESPECIALLY YOU..YOU-y-you wher my first love...."