Chapter 21: day 1

Linda's p.o.v

They put me in a small juvy with a couple people. They where all girls in one half and all boys in the other half. All there was to separate us was a fence. They did let us go outside to play basketball of any sport you wanted. They called me up instead of letting me go outside. They told me someone wanted to visit me

They walked me to this room and once I was inside they uncuffed me. "Last one" the security pointed to. I walked over to the last stand. I carelessly sat down and I grave the phone. It was like the movies, you know with the glass window and the 2 telephones.

"Hey" Cody greeted.

"Hi" I sad with no emotion "look Cody I'm not in a very light mood so I'm just going to apologize in advance if I say or do some shit I'll regret."he nodded

"Have you got in touch with your parents yet?"

"Yeah" no shit

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Yeah you can, go fuck your self!"I knew I was going to go say something like that. Plus I'm kinda mad at him at the moment. After that I was tired and walked away. I heard him scream my name once, twice, then I was gone

I had left the sense and they walked me to my bunk. "wanna stay here or go outside?" The security ask "here" I simply responded. I didn't know anyone yet and I didn't want to know anyone because I know I was going to leave soon.

Lunch time came around and I was starting in juvy you only get 2 meals a day. I didn't know that's so I skip breakfast. I got in like like the others. I notice others where hungry too, they pushed and cut people in line just for food. One of them tried to cut me but I quickly step In from of them. I heard people gasp. "Excuse you" I said to the girl. I grabbed my tray and keep walking, I saw an empty table and walked how to it and sat down.

"So first you cut me in line then you sit at my table"

"The fuck? Get your facts straigh you cut me in line and I don't see this table belongs to you so your ass can find another table" after I said that I head people whisper 'oh no she didn't' and more eyes where on me

"Do you know who I am?" Ugh I feel like she's the that one girls who thinks she the shit

"No and don't give a fuck" some girl interrupted

"She the number one boss as bitch in here you need to respect."

"And who are you?" This girl had glasses and was akinny af.

"Amy and this is Abby" she said pointing at the 'boss as bitch'

"Okay then what did you guys do to earn juvy time?" I wanted to se how tuff they where.

Any started speaking "I robed a liquor store, cash and bottles and cigars"

"Okay and you?" I said to Abby

"Fuck I'm Abby what don't I do, robed, accessory to murder,and grand theft auto, under age sex, you name it." So this girl thing she all that my ass.

"That's nothing, you said accessory to murder?" She nodded "we'll have you killed anyone or at lease attempted to?" She shakes her head no "well don't act like your the shit till you done Something like that"

She raises her eyebrow "well have you done that, I dont think so! what the fuck did you do to come here?"

"Attempted murder, and insulting a cop officer! DONT SAY I DIDNT DO SOMETHING WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ME!" Her eyes widen "yeah exactly 'boss as bitch' my ass and if it wasn't for the security guard that I supposedly 'offended' then my ex-bestfriend would of been dead by now I guarantee you!" The whole caffeteria stayed quite. I sat down and started eating

Then I heard some thing "come on yo ganna let the newby do that to you" Abby's breathing got heavy and more heavy. "Do you have a problem still?" I turned around waiting for her answer, she nodded. Her face was red and her fist was hard, I can Tell cause only her knuckles where white.

Next thing I knew I was knocked down and everyone was laughing, I guess she is bad I was going to swing at her but luckily for her the security came and hold her back and took me away. They let us of with a warning and it was already time to go to sleep. A cop comes and with his stick started to hit the bars "LIGHTS OUT!!!" She screams at everyone in the cells.

I couldn't sleep.