Chapter 19: experimient

Linda's p.o.v

Ugh Monday's, the days everyone hates. I woke up to some retweets, Ig likes / tags, and a couple fahlo post. My morning was lazy. I when in Pinterest to check on some outfits and I found the perfect one. I grab some sweets I had and a white crop top, I added a cardigan over it.my outfit look decent, I walked out the door and made some instant coffee. My parents where asleep because I have a habit of waking up earlier so they are usually asleep. I drank my coffee and I was ready earlier enough so instead of having my mom drive me I decided to walk it

I walked in the school and was earlier than I usually am. I had lots of time so I dragged to my locker. I finally got to my locker and I feel like it's the perfect spot, it's by the water fountain, first floor, and by the locker rooms, I had no problem where it's at cause my first class gym and it was right there. I open my locker and then realized I'm going to keep my sweater on so I didn't even need to go to my locker. I had about a couple minutes before first class. I walked around and chatted with a few teachers. I heard the bell rang and said goodbye to the then and walked downstairs to the 1st floor. I walked in the locker room and change into my p.e uniform.

I got ready and walked up the stairs to the gym. Half way through the class I notice Justin was absent. Justin is never absent, he's always present even when I bullied him he will always be here.

Second period came and Cody was here. I try to ignore him to avoid the subject of Friday. Yeah well it looks like I need to work on that.

I was sitting on my desk avoiding all eye contact and was taping the pencil on the desk then a hand comes and slaps mine "you know that's really annoying?" I look up and see Cody. "Sorry?" He didn't need to slap me he could of just said something, no contact necessary. And then the gods blessed me with and empty desk next to me and just happens Cody switch seats and sat there. This day is already becoming bad.

"Hey so about Friday-"

"Never happened" I cut him off I don't have time to deal with it.

"Umm okay..." I nodded trying to end the argument.

"No actually no it's not okay, linda Friday was incredible, I wish I could repeat it again and feel the same way, honestly I don't like to catch feeling but God put you in front of me so I can fall in love with you-"

"Don't say that!" Everyone is supposedly falling in love with me Tf? I know there are prettier girls out there and there more nice.

Cody stayed quite the rest of the class. It looked liked as if he took it harsh, like I didn't exist to him anymore. I actually was okay with it. Ugh how much I hate highschool there's so much drama and I ain't got time for any of that shit.

During reading I was just hanging out with ari the whole Time.

"Hey guess what?"

"What?"

"Cody said that he supposedly loves me" I told ari air quoting loves me. Her eyes widen and her mouth open a bit.

"What's going on with everyone falling in love with you?" I was asking myself the same thing, like dam have you seen me in not really the best choice out of all the people.

"Right? Ugh I just wish I was lesbian so I don't have to deal with all this shit"

"Then why don't you experiment?" I was only playing around.

"What'd you mean?"

"I mean do you see any girls that you find attractive"

"Yeah there some girls who look hot but I'm not really into it"

"well ask one of the to make out, or flirt with one"

"Really?"

"Yup look ill show you" ari walked up to some girls and started to smile and play with there hair, dam she was good. For a sweet innocent girl she sure has game. Wtf! She just kissed one of them. "See"

"What did Ariana just kiss a girl?"

"Yeah now you try it"

"Well I'm not really comfy with that as friends would you mind if you were my first lesbian kiss" well what are friend for right?

She grab my neck and lean forward. She closed her eyes and I closed my eyes. I lean more and found her lips touching mines. I though it would of just been a tap kiss but I felt her young so inside mine. I kissed back and played along. It was a big change but a good change, it felt relax. she pulled away as I did too, we found a couple eyes on us and some guys did get boners but we just giggled.

"How did that feel?"

"Well it did feel relax, and different. Did you do this before?"

"Well yeah after Justin left me Sofia got me to try it and now I'm also experimenting"

"Ohh...do you maybe-"

"Want to experiment together?"

"Yeah that's what I was going to ask"

"Sure but one thing"

"What"

"This can get in the way of our relationship"

"I agree." The bell rang and I walked of to my next class.

Social studies was boring, lunch came around and I was standing In line till I saw ari. "Hey babe" she greeted

"Hey...I was thinking what would we call each other?"

"You mean like girlfriend"

"Yeah like would we be fuck buddies, girlfriend,or what"

"Um well I don't really know but how about cuddle buddy's?" I loves the name and nodded.

We walk to our usual table and sat. I did notice some eyes staring as If they never seen a couple girls kissing. When I catch some looks I gave dirty ones back. "What you doing linda" Ariana said catching one of my dirty looks.

"Well these hoes are staring, as if they haven't seen girls kiss"

"Ohh there not staring cause of that...we'll sort of...half and half"

"What are you talking about?"

"Linda has not hear the gossip" she gasp and said in. Sarcastic tone

"No tell me!"

"Okay well turns out that Sofia can hold a grudged and is mad at u for taking Diego away and mad at both of us for dating Justin and also taking him away from her but she's also mad at me cause I started to talk to you again...point is that she is mad and she posted shit about us on social media-"

"What kind of shit?!?"

"Well like lesbian jokes and you know" ugh I was piss I told her what was going on and she still hates me for it? My hands where forming a fist and my fist was getting red. My teeth were grinding, and my body was getting stronger and stronger as my breath got heavy and more heavy. I felt ari hand reach for mine I knew that not going to work so I harshly pulled my arm away but made sure I didn't hurt her. I got up and tried to find Sofia, I quickly spotted her and furiously walked to her table. I didn't need to hear anything, she was at the corner witch made it easily. She turned around and that's when I landed one on her face, then a second one. I saw she was bleeding from the noise but I keep going. I couldn't control myself. I keep punching her and punching her. The security came in but I still keep going until the police came in and actually pulled me away. Even then I was holding fist I wasn't done. I needs to punch her till she's dead.