Chapter 14: fairy tale ending

Linda's p.o.v

The next day I woke up and I didn't have the strength to go to school but Thanks to my mom I did.

I got to school and saw people who where staring. At this point I have no one. No one to talk to, or hang out with. Im not going to lie to you, I hit the end. It's to the point where I'm actually paying attention in class. The point where I actually do my homework in class, but hey on the bright side I actually might pass all my classes. But it sucks that in order for that to happen I had to lose my best friends.

Classes pass and the day kept going. The classes I had Ariana or Sofia in sucked. In a class we had together we sat together but today they sat as far away from me as possible.

Lunch came and that's the time I didn't know what to do, I saw a table at the back. I walk towards it and saw people looking at me they were giving me dirty looks and I just ignored. I sat there for about a good 15 minutes and I was almost on my lunch. I got up and threw my lunch away and that's when I saw Justin coming towards me I walked away and sat down at the table.

"Hey...can we talk?" he said I didn't feel like talking to him at all."Linda" "linda" he kept saying I got frustrated and said "what?"

"Linda I'm sorry I told her" I gave him a look "whatever it doesn't matter anyways you told her without me and I can't trust you anymore" "it was a mistake I'm really sorry" I kept looking down I couldn't stand looking at his eyes,Beautiful brown eyes,as if they hypnotize me. If I look at them I will probably forget. maybe that's what I need to learn how to forgive people.

I mean I really do like him.but I don't know if I should date, if it's at the cost of a good friend of mine heart to be broken then I guess I shouldn't.

"Justin, I don't think it's a good idea for you and me to date, I mean it cost a broken heart of a good friend of mine, I don't want to hurt her then I already did." He looks sad and depressed after I told him that, now we were both looking down. all of a sudden I felt someone's hands raising my chin I looked up and there was justin,in a split second I felt his lips touching mine I kiss back I had that feeling again but like always everybody stared and ruin the moment even Ariana and Sofia were staring.

He pulled away in and looked at me."The damage is already done you can do nothing about it might as well be together so it can be worth something" he whispered. He was right,I like him and I love my friends but if they really where my friends they would understand or at lease not treat me this way.

Right there and then I gave him a hug. He hugged back and I felt like he cared for me. "Hold on tight" he whisper. I didn't want to let go of him. I didn't want the this moment to end.

~Next day~

The next day Justin keep checking up on me literally every 5 min he would check up on me. I keep telling him I'm okay but really, I'm not I'm a little depressed that my friends ended up hurt.

I needed time to think so I took the day off of school. I turned off my phone and tried to spend time with my family, and by that I mean my bro. He was off today so we just chilled on the coach and watch movies. My brother fell asleep, and I got bored so I turned on my phone. Seconds later it beeped and beeped. It was Justin, 10 miss Calls and 5 messages:

"Linda did you come to school?"

"Linda why didn't you come to school?"

"Are you okay?"

"Why aren't you texting back"

"I'm getting worried text back asap!!"

I texted him back and I saw he read it and called me.

-conversation-
"Hey Linda why didn't you answer?!?"

"Don't worry,it's okay! I'm fine"

"Look Linda I know your not fine"

"What? I am" I said trying to sound convincing to him/ my self

"Stop saying lies, I know you Linda I can tell your about to tear up" I hang up.

-end of convo-

How did he know. Tears started to drop. I wiped them away once I heard the bell ring, I got up and answered.

"Justin?!?" He was all wet from the rain.

"I know Your hurt, you can't trick me"

"Justin didn't you go to school"

"Forget that I need to be here for you" he said rubbing my arm.

He hugged me from my waist, I buried my head into his chest. For a second I looked up And he look down on me. The moment was perfect! I notice he was leaning in so I leaned. Our lips touch together, and slowly when from a tap to a kiss💋

I pulled away slowly "you did all of this for my?" I seemed surprised "anything for my princess" I smiled.