Chapter 18:family

Cody p.o.v

I open my eyes.

"What? Was that wrong" I was confused I though she like me.

"Sorry it's just I really want to.."

"Then?"

"It's just I just got out of a relationship and I don't want to seem like a slut and shit"

"a slut? If you where a slut I wouldn't even talk to you or takes you places like downtown"

"Year right" what is she talking about?

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, never mind. I have to go.. I'll see you Monday" I nooded. What was she talking about. I swear girls there always so fucking confusing. The reason why I should of just stick to side chicks. The reason why I try not to catch feeling, but linda man, ugh linda...she made me brake my rules, she got me wraped around her finger. I have catch felling for this one beautiful angel, linda. 😇

Linda's p.o.v

The best morning was Saturday. Don't we all just love these days? I woke up at around 12:00 noon but that's only because my mom knock on my door. You know, when they think you had lots of sleep but in reality you when to sleep around 3am.

Anyways I woke up and since my mom didn't work today she made pancakes and eggs. I walk into the bathroom and took a shit. Let's be honest most of us girl take a shit or just pee in the morning. I finish my business and wash my hands. Then I brush my teeth and started to sing the abc's. Once I was done I when back into my room and got my sandals. Let's face it...my dad will step on me with his shoe instead of repeating himself to put my shoes on.

I saw my mother cook "buenos Dias mija" (good morning daughter) my mother greeted as if she was straight up white. "Hey ma" I answered back half asleep. "Vas a querer juevos?" (You ganna Want eggs?) i nodded.

I grabbed my blue plate and put syrup, then pancake,then syrup, then then last pancake. I pour a cup of coffee next. "Dame un Plato para Los juevos" (give me a plate for the eggs) I passed my mom the green plate. She started to save some pancakes on other plates

My mom yelled " Ya Estan la comida vengan si ban a comer" (foods ready come if your going to eat) my dad was watching tv and my brother was still sleeping.

My mom was heating up the tortillas and no one came "aye si no bienen aye ustedes se sirben" (ight then if you don't come YALL can heat your own food) I chuckle.

My dad comes in and good straigh to my brothers room "mijo levantate" (son wake up) he groans and I hear the bed cracking and know he's not waking up. He does go to work late as fuck so morning are really nights for him. My dad sits down.

The thing I do hate is the fact that my dad just sits. He dosent  grab a plate, no food, nothing. He needs to be serve like a king. My mom need to Always ask him what he want, like can't you serve yourself? I know he's my dad and the reason why I don't say anything is because he's my father. No matter what they do to me I might get mad but I will never raise a hand cause I know I need to respect them. Yeah there might be times we treat each other but we know we just playing.

The food is finally ready. I for one have already finish my food. To not leave my parents alone together I just through the plate in the sink and sit back down. I check my phone. "Mija déja ese telephono empas, no puedes estar sin ese mendigo telephono no un segundo?" (leave that phone alone, you can't be without that fucking phone for a second) My dad screams, he normal has a heavy face so when he screams or shouts it seems like he is very pissed.