Chapter 3: Is the crush cushed?

Linda's p.o.v

I woke up and got ready for school i decided to wear something nice to show I'm confident.

I put a black and white crop top that has a zipper in the front with a high top blank skirt with some white flats and of-course my plain black book bag.

I walked outside to Ariana's car and she look so cute with a dress on.

"Hey Linda" she greeted me with a hug i hug back and said "hi".

We got in the car and she drove to school

"So how was the party after I left?" I ask wondering what happened

"not much that I remember but check Instagram, everything's in there" she suggested.

I was about to get my phone out but Ariana already drove to the school. I got out of the car and everyone was already staring at me like always.

I walk into the school and saw Diego, I was going to walk the other way but I have to show that im confident so i walk by him without looking at him. In a blink of an eye i was up against the wall and saw that Diego was holding me.

"Baby I'm so sorry i was drunk i don't know what I was thinking... Im sorry babe" Diego said as he was trying to kiss me. I can tell people where looking.

"First of all don't call me babe...where not dating. Second of all you knew exactly what your doing and plus how the hell where you drunk?" When i finish asking he stayed quite so I took the change and got out of his grip.

I walked away and saw the bieber kid staring "What the hell are you staring at?" I said giving him a little push and walked to class.

.

Justin p.o.v

I know Linda bully's me but I let her cause I know she's going through a lot. And I'm going to admit it to you but I think she's cute so she's my crush. I cant stop staring at her and I will take as much punches as long as I can see her. I am so happy she broke up with that as whole Diego. I never really liked him he is the reason why Linda started bullying me.

Linda was nice and kind until Diego came along and got her popular and the popularity when to her head so she though that she had to prove to the whole school that she's better. But I am okay with it cause she is worth it all.

Now that she's single im going to try to get close to her and try to become her friend then ask her out.

Linda's p.o.v

1st period ended and I had gym next. Gym right now is perfect cause I can take out any anger that I have. The best part is that I have a target, bieber or should I say biever I like having gym with him cause I can push him around and act like it was an accident. Yeah he can tell on me but he knows not too cause it would end badly,

"Good morning class" said mr. P and no one said good morning back.

"Anyways we are going to get all that energy stuck inside of every single one of you out.." Great that word single reminded me that I'm single and I hate bieng single cause all the guys are jerks and saying shit to me. "...so we are going to play dodgeball" this is perfect I like dodgeball its fun and I know my target already.... Biever kid.....

The teacher put us into two teams I was so happy cause biever wasn't on our side. The coach put a few balls in the middle then told everyone to touch the wall. I was eyeing my target till i jump cause mr. P blew the whistle. I stood back to catch 2 balls one for throwing and another for blocking.

I finally got a few balls and my team was loosing by 2 people. One kid on the other side tried to hit me so I got tired and just got the ball instead of blocking it. I had most of the balls on my side of the gym.

I grab the ball and threw it as hard as I can and it hit biever kid. I was smiling cause i hit him so hard and it hit his face.

Justin p.o.v

My face felt numb. Linda really hit my face hard, I guess she must of been really pissed.

She didn't get me out right because it hit my face but it hurt that i just got out. Soon enough after Linda manage to get everyone out and of course she won the game.

Well gym period ended and i when to the locker room to change back to my regular clothes. Once i was done changing i when to the nurse to get some ice for the 'accident'. I left the nurses office and saw that Linda was staring at me, she was walking towards me.

"Hey biever, hows that eye of yours?" She ask while she push me up against the lockers.

"Good thx-" I didn't even finish cause she interrupted me.

"You know i don't really give a shit about your fucking eye. Let me just say i see you lately looking at me. DONT STARE AT ME!!!" Linda said raising her voice at the end.

I couldn't help it anymore she needed to know I have a crush on her, even if it gets me hurt she needs to know. "I cant help but stare at a beautiful face" I said with a weak smile on my face cause my face still hurts.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"Linda i have a crush on you" I had to be straight with her

"Biever you and me will never exist you have no chance with me so whatever you where thinking it wont work" she said laughing and walking away, but I know my plan will work i just need to talk to Ariana cause she's not a bully to me.

Linda's p.o.v

I cant believe that biever kid likes me, wtf how? Who likes the person who bullies them? Gosh he's weird but I'm never going to date him. He's not even good looking!

I walk into 3rd period and I sat in my seat that i always sit with next to my friend Ariana. FUCK!! I forgot that my ex sits behind me. SHIT!! he did sit behind me and I heard him call my name a couple times and i ignore him.

Me and Ariana where talking about a project we have and we keep being interrupted by Diego. "What? What? What!!!" I said to Diego almost screaming at him

"Im sorry, please forgive me" he said.

"Diego i don't give a shit anymore. Stop waisting your time cause you and me are never getting back together." And with that said I turned around and keep talking to Ariana.

"Guess what?" I ask Ariana

"What?"

"Biever kid has a crush on me" I whisper so no one can tell

"Aww so cute" cute? What is Ariana thinking. It's not cute!! then again Ariana was never the girl that would pick on people she was always so sweet to others and some how we manage to become besties even tho we are all totally different.

"That's not cute!"

"You never know maybe he's a great person, but you don't know cause you bully him instead of getting to know him"

"Honey are you felling okay?" Ariana laugh when I ask Her that.

"Yes I'm just saying you should really get to know people instead of just bullying them" I guess she might be right but I'm not talking to the biever kid.

A/n: he guys thx do much for reading i hope you like it. But if you guy can it want to leave a comment of something you hear in every story or often cause I want to try to make this unique. Remember i have 10 chapters done so you might see them still trough chapter 4-10. Please comment that line. I'll tell you mine, Is that Justin is the bully and in this story i made him the one that gets bullied.