Chapter 8: friends

Linda's p.o.v

I woke up and realized it was Friday so I was happy!

Today I wore some high top shorts and a black lace crop top and some sandals with gold studs. I told my mom to drop me off since she had time.

~at school~

I when to first period and it was boring then I had computers next, and biever sat in the class with me and since Ariana wanted me not to bully him I decided to ask him if he wanted to sit next to me and of course he said yes.

The class was 45min long but it felt like an hour and 30 min.

"Since when do you want me to sit by you? Or are you going to bully me?"

"Haha no biever I'm not going to bully you, it's just that...Ariana ask for me not to bully you and I though maybe getting to know you isn't such a bad idea"

"Ohh okay thanks for giving me a shot, only next time I would like a tequila shot" we both laugh. The teacher saw us and called us out.

"Justin, Linda whats so funny?"

I honestly hated the teacher and she also hated me

"Nothing" biever answer not laughing anymore

"Or atlease nothing that you would have to know" I said to the teacher. Everyone was now looking at me and I can tell some people where laughing under there breath.

"Excuse me?" The teach said putting her hands on her waist

I rolled my eyes and decided not to say anything cause I knew what has coming next. I got up from my seat and was about to walk out the door...

"Where are you going?" The teach ask me. "To the office isn't that where you are sending me?" I said with wide eyes. "Yes and go to the office no where else" she said as i walk away. I was pretty happy cause I probaly will miss 3rd witch is where Diego is at and I don't feel like seeing him.

I walk into the office. "Why are you here for know?" one of the staff said. "Well it nice to see you too, anyways I gave attitude to a teacher and she send me here" I quickly summarize for him

"Ugg Linda really how many times do you have to visit us? Well we won't give you anymore time here so you'll be serving after-school detention. Don't think of skipping it or else you will have to have extra service hours" he said.

"Fine but how May service hours will I get extra?" I was wondering cause 1 or 2 is nothing

"Not saying, now go back to class" he said pointing at the door.

I walk in to computer lab again and sat next to biever again. "Hey I'm back" I said to biever "what happen?" He ask. "Yeah what happened?" The teacher ask. "I'm sorry I was in a conversation with biever not you last time I check" I told the teacher straight up. "Am I going to send you to the office again!" She said. "Don't bother they will just send me back up cause they don't want me down stairs anymore" I said laughing

"Extra homework assignment" she said, seriously? I really didn't care cause her class was easy.

"Okay what is it?" I ask

"Your going to print me a calendar of a month with your favorite clip art." She demanded and She went back to teaching.

"Wow you really dont respect teachers do you?" Biever ask me

"I do only not her and that was a funny joke you said"

"Thanks"

"Welcome only I was going to say that I would be friends with you if you just don't...I know you have a crush on me but don't go all lovey dovey on me okay?"