Chapter 28: Fuckboys

Linda p.o.v

It's pretty stupid that we started all over....or like he calls it "a new slate" I mean it dosent change the fact that he messed around with Sofia. But somehow his perfect smile, dark brown hair, his bold eyes, the moment his perfect dirty blond hair moves, it was just to weakening to me. It was as if I'm under his spell. We started all over and I feel inloved instantly...as if it was..was love at second sight.

I don't know how that possible but it is. At lease with Justin it is. He could Cheat on me when ever and I would always forgive him. I know I told him there was nothing really going on between me and Ariana but I feel a little bad we needed to talk about this.

This morning I was officially going to start school over again. I know the shit that happen between Sofia and me was bad but I won't let her win I decided to move schools. At first it was hard, the principle at the only school decided to let the how board now about it so principle at other schools where debating whether they accept me or not. Until I found a school and they didn't want to accept me but I told them I have a right to education!

I woke up late already on the first day of school but it wasn't a big deal I still had time. The school wasn't far either I just needed to take one bus to the school and there it was, it was around 3 blocks away from my old school so I was hopping maybe I could visit Ariana and Justin.

I took the bus to school and holy shit the school was big. I seen it before but I could never get use to it. They told me to go to the office to get a list of my classes. They said they tried to get them close to each other so I won't be as late.

Most of my classes where the same as my old schools classes. They said I should be at my locker first. I was walking around to see if I could find it. While I was looking around the school seemed to have some amazing art students and they won so many trophies-

"Hello? Hey are you alright?"

"What?huh?"

"Yo you ight?"

"What happens?"

"Well your dum ass walk into my locker!"

"Damm sorry I'm new. Shit!" The boy was cute but he was sour.

"Hey wait a minute do I know you?"

"Ohh so you Going to be all rude but now your going to be nice?"

"No what the fuck I think I've seen you before"

"Well I don't know you so you haven't seen me before"

"Wait....wait I think I got it!"

I was confused as to what he was referring to.

"GOT IT!"

"Shh...what?

"You are that girl with the big fight at the other school. Right?" How the hell did he know about that.
"Yeah look you are her, shit sorry for being rude please don't hurt me"

"No the fuck...what the hell, shit does the whole school know?"

"Yeah your popular but I guess not in the good way" he smile and it reminded me of Justin. The boy was cute but he the type of guy I would 1 night stand with.

I walked to my classes and I felt something grab my risk..I instantly turned and hit but the person grabs my hand and stops me. I take a moment and realize it was the kid again

"Let me walk you" he offered

"Yeah no thanks.."

"You almost hit me it's the lease you can do"

"But I didnt so no thanks"

"Come one please?"

"I said no! Shit can you leave a girl alone" he was becoming annoying

"Yeah but not a cute one" I needed to let him know I want intreated

" look man! I'm not interested, your the type of guy I would 1 night stand with not the type I'll take serious"

"Ouch...that hurt"

"Then get away."

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Non of yo dam buissness"

I walked and started hearing was feet walk as well. I notice something at the corner of my eye. I stop and looked.

"Ugh go away you dumb fuckboy"

"Now is that anyway to treat a person"

"Can you not, your really annoying now. I might beat your ass"

I notice he got scared a bit so I took the chance to finally arrive to my class.