<1>

"Yes, he does have big dick energy..." you said awkwardly to the host.

Of course as the girlfriend of the hottest rapper people wanted to be nosy. So here you were in an interview, sitting wanting to die, wearing a dress that was too tight. Yoongi told you to always speak highly of him with others. Although you always reminded him that he didn't have to remind you because you would talk highly about him on your own.

Except to your journal, that was a whole story of it's own, literally.

"So is he great in bed?" You gulped and didn't want to admit that he has never touched you.

You don't come out the house, when he comes home he doesn't kiss you or hug you. When it's time to sleep he knocks out cold not bothering to hold you.

"I think that's something I'll keep to myself", you winked at the camera filming. Yoongi would be watching this because he knew what the main subject of topic was going to be; him. The host laughed understating.

"Well thank you that was (Y/n), Min Yoongi's girlfriend everyone!" The cast clapped while you walked out.

You hope you said the right thing. You didn't want to disappoint Yoongi. After all he's your everything.

You walked out the building being bombarded with cameramen. You stepped in the car and told the driver to start driving quickly.

That's when Yoongi called you.

"Hello?" There was a sigh before he began talking. "Tell the driver to take you to my studio." He hung up and you didn't know what to expect.

Going to his studio was rare and when you did go it was just to sit in a chair quietly.

"Um... Yoongi wants me to go to his studio." You told the driver whose eyes widen as well.

It was rare for your boyfriend to ask you to come to his job. Yoongi always shut you out when he went there. You completely understood because he's an artist and of course you couldn't be the only one he shuts out completely for days and sometimes weeks.

It couldn't be just you.