<6>

You arrived home and realized you needed to fix yourself. Not for Yoongi, but for yourself which is healthy.

There were many articles as to why you fainted and why you were even in a club without Yoongi. But you didn't care as much as Yoongi. He wanted to make sure that Jimin couldn't come near you. Eventually, you had to stop him from putting a restraining order because that was just too much.

"You're back, perfect." You jumped at seeing Yoongi laying on the bed. "I honestly forgot how comfy a bed is." You scoffed and went to put your things aside.

"So, we have to clear the air,-"

"No actually." You interrupted with a smirk on your face. "Oh?" Yoongi was a bit surprised that you were speaking to him in a different tone. It was always "yoongs I love you" or "yoongs you're so perfect".

"I want us to go on a proper date." You tried to say it as casually as you could. Deep down you were freaking out because it's like you're getting your boyfriend back. "That's...I have to-"

"If you don't go on a date with me I'll just have to tell the world you cheated on me with a guy." Yoongi's mouth fell open at your words. "(Y/n), that's so low of you..."

"Not really, you're just being a dick lately so I'm being one back." You smiled at him which made him upset.

"Where to then princess?" He asked grinding his teeth.

-
"Honestly what the fuck." You smiled and ignored what he said. You dressed him how you wanted him to. Yoongi's hand was intertwined with yours and you felt powerful.

He was the one at your fingertips now.

"Got something to say?" You asked while swinging your hand. "This isn't even right, like I have no rhythm..." He opened the door as you stepped inside a dance studio. It belonged to Jin since it was his company.

"Hello! I'll be your dance teacher, my name is Yugyeom." You smiled and saw Yoongi sitting down facing the mirrors. "I'm going to make a fool out of myself..." you went over to hug him. "Yoongs, get up common." You nudged him a little.

"Fine."

-
After a few stretches Yugyeom was showing Yoongs how to properly lift you up without hurting you or himself. You felt weightless when Yugyeom lifted you in the air.

"Okay do you think you got it?" Yugyeom asked as Yoongi walked over and took your hand.

You spun around as Yoongi followed behind you walking and lifted you up from your hips.

Except he wasn't Yugyeom.

You fell immediately and you heard your wrist crack.

"You okay?" Yugyeom extended his hand out to you. Before you even took it Yoongi, pushed him aside and helped you up.

"I can do it, there's nothing I can't do." Yoongi began the routine over. You couldn't lie, your heart was beating quickly and it wasn't because you were tired.

Yoongi was close, pressed up against your body. Spinning you, staring at you, following the beat well.

It was a sight to see.

"Yoongs, we should record ourselves-"

"And post it? Good thinking let's do it." You bit your lip, you wanted to keep this for yourself but you already dragged Yoongi out of the house by blackmail so you suppose he should get something since he cooperated so well.

"You- whatever come film."

"It's Yugyeom." You whispered over to him.

"Whatever."

-
After many takes Yoongi finally found a video where he was satisfied. He hit post and it was time for you two to leave.

"Well that was fun you have to admit it." You grabbed onto Yoongi's arm as you walked to the car. He tried lightly brushing you off yet you didn't let go.

"It would be better if that dude wasn't flirting with you, like seriously I was right there and he didn't care, shameless."

"Maybe you were just jealous?" You laughed at how Yoongi was still so cool. "What? No, why would I? I already have you it's just shameless."

"You just barley have me." You said but Yoongi froze. "Yoongs?" You turned around and he cocked his head.

"Did you just say I barely have you?" You nodded your head.

"Alright fine whatever." He opened the door aggressively and you quickly went inside the car.

The car ride home was quiet.

Were you too harsh?