<24> | Final |

To say the collaboration for Ddaeng broke charts and records would just be a small poor summary of what happened.

As for Yoongi's new solo track he tried something new, something more on the calmer side but still meaning full and impactful lyric wise.

That also broke records.

So Yoongi had two songs on the top 10.

But now today was the day for awards.

Grammy.

Yoongi dreamed of winning a Grammy for so long. Being invited was an honor, but being nominated? That made him beyond happy.

Even more so because of the categories.

He managed to snag the nomination for best solo single, and best collaboration.

To be nominated with his Hoseok, it made it even better.

Sure the world has yet to know that the two were dating but Hoseok understood that Yoongi needed time.

"How do I look?" Hoseok asked getting up close to Yoongi teasing him. "Y-you look handsome, very beautiful too.." Yoongi's cheeks began to grow with a shade of pink.

Hoseok lightly kissed Yoongi's lip. "You're not too bad either." Yoongi smiled feeling warm inside.

"Let's go, before we're late." Yoongi intertwined his hand with Hoseok's before letting it go once they stepped out the hotel.

Their relationship was something they cherished deeply behind the cameras.

It was their little secret.

-
"Here we have Min Yoongi, and Jung Hoseok, you two look great! How are you feeling?" The interviewer asked, he was a small petite man with glasses.

"I'm feeling excited, it's a big deal for me." Yoongi tapped Hoseok so his baby could have time to shine too.

"I'm happy I can be here with him, he has been working so hard, and he has been dreaming about this!"

Hoseok and Yoongi kept close together on the red carpet. They felt a mix of excitement and also fear.

This was so hectic, it made them feel small.

But being with each other felt like they could take on anything.

"Yoongi! Hoseok!" You called out before they sat down.

"(Y/n)!" Yoongi ran over to hug you. "You look good Yoongi." You whispered.

Cameras began flashing as people never really knew what happened between you two. All they knew was that you ended off on good terms after awhile.

"You look beautiful." You thanked him. "I'm here with Jimin!" You signaled Jimin to come over and he did.

He was wearing a nice full white tuxedo, it contrasted completely from Yoongi and Hoseok's matching black tuxedos.

"Good luck today you two." Jimin shook Yoongi's and Hoseok's hand.

The lights dimmed down and everyone went to their seats.

"Jimin could I sit next to (Y/n)? Just for awhile." Jimin didn't see a problem so they swapped.

You looked at Yoongi confused.

"(Y/n), I just wanted to properly thank you. I know we haven't talked in so long, but thank you really I-"

"Hush, I'm glad to see you're doing better, you did it!" Yoongi went over to hug you again.