<9>

"Hold my hand." You chocked on air. "You want me to do what now?"

"Cameras." You sighed as you held Yoongi's hand. "Why is that when cameras come around you act like a good boyfriend?" You asked feeling Yoongi's grip become looser.

"I just want to be seen as a good boyfriend since I'm not one apparently." He scoffed and you began to walk faster to the car still holding his hand.

"Can we go to the zoo?" Before Yoongi could reply you went onto say, "Never mind we're going to the zoo."

"Whatever you say princess." He said while slamming the door.

Yoongi looked at his phone smiling, he saw how quickly the photos of you two began being uploaded. Thousands of comments came in saying "she's so lucky" and "they're prefect". Yoongi was content.

As long as you two looked perfect on the outside that's all he cared about.

"Hello? Yoongs?" You waved your hand in front of his face. "Hm?"

"I called you like five times, what's going on?" You pulled his sleeve slightly. "Can't I think in peace?"

"Is this what we're going to do? Driver can you please just take us home." You saw Yoongi put his face in his hands. "Why must you be so complicated?" You looked over in shock.

"Me?"

"Yes you (Y/n)." You crossed your arms. "You're the one who made us complicated, being so selfish, sleeping with a guy-"

"Again with that fucking mistake I made?" Yoongi couldn't help but feel a tug at his heart whenever you mentioned that.

"And yes! I can free myself if I say this to the public, but I could never stoop that low." You stepped out of the car.

"(Y/n), we are not done talking!" Yoongi followed you quickly. You began taking out your keys. "I'm tired of you already bringing that shit up!"

"It's your only weakness now, and if I have to use it just to get a date out of you I will!" You quickly stormed inside.

"(Y/n), you're pushing it! When will you-"

"Forget about it? Let it go? Never!"

Yoongi sighed and tugged at his hair. "I'll just free myself from you."

"Pardon?" You looked at him growing weak. "Just watch, you think you have more power than me but you don't." You stared at Yoongi as he went up the stairs.

"You're planning something against me aren't  you?" You shouted over to him.

"Princess, you're so smart."

-
author here or whatever,

Y'all

SPEAK YOURSELF TOUR?

WAH!

is anyone going? :D