<17>

The dreaded day had came. You did everything you could to try and distract yourself from the fact that Yoongi would be there. He would be there but also preforming his song "First Love", which you didn't bother listening to.

"Remember this is business", Jungkook said while escorting you to Jimin. "Are you ready?" Jimin asked while taking your hair out of your pony tail. "I mean, it's Yoongi." You sighed while looking at your phone.

"How are you feeling about this?" Jimin bit his lip. "I mean, he doesn't like me and I don't like him, it's fine."

Jimin had explained to you that night of their one night stand. Yoongi completely shut Jimin out of his life, he treated Jimin like a complete stranger. He was a dick after.

"But you'll show him what he's missing out on right?" You nodded your head while smiling.

Jimin and your bond was interesting. Sure you didn't like how Jimin was the man Yoongi cheated on you with, but now that you've both been broken by the same man it created a bond.

"(Y/N)!" You looked over your shoulder and saw Hoseok's sister coming at you with wide arms.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to this, I know it may be hard since he is-"

"Please, I love your clothes..." you hugged back not wanting her to finish her sentence.

Everything was hard enough as it was, anymore mention of Yoongi would fill the bucket of bottled emotions to the brim.

-
"So my sister is with (Y/n) right now", Hoseok said while handing Yoongi his microphone.

They were currently doing a rehearsal, nothing too big and yet Yoongi's mind was clouded.

He wanted to see you in person again. Yet he was also afraid, you grew as person, anyone could tell.

"Yoongi!"

"Huh?"

"You can start now", Hoseok took a seat and watched as Yoongi sighed and began.

Hoseok knew what "First Love" meant to Yoongi. He knew today was difficult. Anyone could see that Yoongi wasn't himself.

And for once in his life Hoseok was surprised that the great Min Yoongi was scared.

-
"I know this first piece is a lot but this is the grand entrance." You smiled and felt powerful.

You wore a long red gown. The top was a red corset and the bottom was long silk. The trail of the gown was enormous. Instead of a veil you had a crown that extended up.

You watched as Hoseok's sister went to welcome the guests, she would announce the start of the show.

You gulped knowing Yoongi would be in the crowd but with the lighting of the runway
you couldn't see past the first two rows.

So you proceeded to walk with confidence.

The crowd gasped and cameras flashed at the beat of your walk.

You looked straight into crowd.

You won.

-
Yoongi's jaw dropped.

You much more beautiful in person.

You looked somewhat different, yet once he got a good look at your face he knew, you were still (Y/n).

It was the way you walked with so much confidence it scared him. The way you owned everyone's attention. You stared into the crowd like nothing.

Yoongi was more intimidated.

-
The show proceeded to go perfect.

Yet the final walk had to be done while Yoongi played his song.

This time for the grand finale, you wore huge wings. Not angel wings, or butterfly, or fairy, wings, it was demon wings. Big and black, they weighed a ton but it made the look better.

As for the outfit, it was two pieces. The top was decked out in diamonds while the shorts had a fringe that went to the floor.

You walked over to Yoongi with your head high.

You sat on the grand piano while Yoongi began playing First Love.

You tried to block out his voice, you tried daydreaming.

But it didn't work.

Yoongi kept on looking at you while hands played the sad melody that showed how heart broken he really was.

You looked at him in the eyes.

They shinned from the tears forming.

It was in that moment Yoongi stopped caring.

You shinned so bright and you were so close yet so far.

A tear fell from his eye as he began hitting the piano more aggressive.

The audience knew something was wrong.

That's when Jimin stood up clapping and cheering.

You quickly stepped down from the grand piano, bowed, and left.

You had never seen Yoongi so weak.