<21>

"Apparently Min Yoongi, has decided to go on hiatus, some people speculate that it had to do with (Y/n), who we have yet to hear their opinion-" You turned off the t.v.

You never expect that.

"But he loves music", you went to your phone. For what exactly? Contacting him wouldn't help.

You sat concerned. Maybe you did have something to do with this?

-
"Yoongi!" Hoseok yelled to Yoongi's bedroom door. "No." Yoongi's voice was low. "Open the fucking door!" Hoseok has been trying to get in for the past half an hour.

"I'm sad." Yoongi finally unlocked the door. "Sadness can be a good thing, it can be motivation." Hoseok walked in with a bag of goodies.

"Hoseok."

"Hm?" The younger hummed while bringing out the snacks.

"How does one become happy, like you." Hoseok coughed. "Like who now?" Yoongi looked over at his sunshine friend.

"You've been through shit and yet you're always smiling, always saying motivation stuff, it makes me sick." Hoseok giggled lightly.

"There you go again!" Yoongi whined.

"I get sad too sometimes, everyone does it's fine." Hoseok offered Yoongi some candy to which Yoongi took.

"You're so focused on becoming happy already, maybe you should do something about it then." Hoseok added on while turning off the lights.

"I feel weak," Yoongi rested his head on Hoseok. "I know I'm a dick, but everyone deserves happiness right?" Hoseok stayed and listened to Yoongi.

The older one swallowed a candy. "I don't think I'll be happy."

"Why is that Yoongs?"

"Happiness to me is being with someone, and that someone isn't in my life." Hoseok ruffled Yoongi's hair. "And I know everything that I did wrong, therefore maybe happiness isn't for me."

Hoseok smacked Yoongi's forehead. "Someday it'll come, you have your fans that are devastated."

"You see? I'm making everyone disappointed, even myself."

"Shut up already, let's take a nap."

Hoseok knocked out quickly. Yoongi was left wide awake.

Everything he did wrong was replaying in his head.

He wanted to be happy, but does he deserve it?

Absolutely not.

But maybe in a way he could try and make things right.

That's where Yoongi got an idea.

He stepped out of the room.

He rang up someone who he shouldn't have left behind.

-

Yoongi say impatiently. His leg was shaking and the amount of coffee he was drinking didn't help.

"Hi." Yoongi sat up straight.

"Thank you for coming Jimin."