<10>

You had a plan of your own which is staying with your eyes peeled because you didn't know what Yoongi could have planned. If he was really feeling himself from you, you'd be alone.

Being alone is something that every human needs once in a while but you've been so dependent on him.

Without him you're basically left with nothing.

You shuddered as you stood up from barely getting any sleep. Your phone rang and you saw it was Jungkook.

"Good morning..." you groaned. You heard Jungkook chuckle. You had to do a double check on the time.

So what if it's 2 p.m.

"Brunch? Sure I'd love to." You were half awake and half asleep still.

You looked at the closet and saw that most of your clothes were gone. "The fuck is he doing?" You immediately went to call him but he didn't answer.

You grew worried. Was he really kicking you out?

-
"Jungkookie!" You happily went to give him a hug. "How are things with Taehyung and you?" You saw a smile appear on his face. "He's something else."

"How are things with Yoongi?" You bit your lip. "It's just different, it's difficult."

"(Y/n), you can talk to me." Jungkook lightly placed his hand on yours. "I think he wants to break up with me..." Jungkook walked to you and gave you a hug. "Why would he do that?"

"I ruin his imagine apparently..." Jungkook walked back to his seat and cocked his head. "I'm not getting it..."

"He's conceded as fuck! He only cares about himself and how he wants other people to see him."

You continued to rant out to Jungkook.

You weren't aware Yoongi was almost done with his plan.

He knew you would hang out with one of the Kims guys again but the fact that you went out with Jungkook was even better.

He had called you to come and see him.

So that's where you are now.

"Why were some of my clothes gone?" You stormed into Yoongi's studio. "Hello there to you to." Yoongi had a smirk on his face.

"Well?" He turned around and gestured you to sit. "You went on a date with Jungkook right?"

"It was not a date!" Yoongi pulled up a file on his computer. "Cameras say otherwise."

"What exactly are you going to do?" You looked at the photos and realized how bad it looked. "This, will go out showing everyone that you cheated on me. Lord knows I can't be with one-"

"Fuck you, you're such a hypocrite you're the one who cheated on me!" Yoongi bit his lip. "Yes, but you would never stoop to my level right?"

You felt words stuck in your throat.

"I want you out of my house by tonight, I'll be going home so I don't expect you there okay princess?" He smiled at you.

"You're so conceded what the fuck!" You wiped away your tears. "I care about myself,what's so bad about that?"

"You're letting me go, me?" Yoongi shrugged.

"One day, your ass is going to want me back just watch!" You stormed out letting your eyes release the pain.

"(Y/n), why are you crying?" You saw Hoseok look at you with concern.

"I just miss Yoongi, my yoongs..." you smiled bitterly. "I need him." This was too much to handle.

But you were going to keep you word.

Min Yoongi will be come crawling back to you.