<16>

As somewhat expected the media freaked out. For one you were Min Yoongi's ex but secondly you were using big weird clothes that the public wasn't used too.

You became booked after that.

"(Y/n)! Wake up!" You groaned at Jin calling for you, but you began stretching. The Kim boys were more than happy when you said you wanted to stay with them still, with of course you paying some amount of rent.

"How are you feeling Ms.Country's pride?" You cocked your head at Namjoon's comment. It had only been two months and yet somehow you blew up quickly.

"Me? I'm uh hungry." You sat down at the breakfast bar looking at your phone.

You made BigHit Entertainment some money. They now had many stocks, more employees. Their name was now known, and it was all thanks to you.

-
"It's only been two months!" Hoseok cried out as Yoongi smashed his hands on a piano. "So?"

It had only been two months since you two had broken up and Yoongi proud himself in an endless loop of misery.

"When are you dropping the next album? It's basically done." Hoseok asked while Yoongi pouted. Music hasn't been on his side lately. He can't seem to figure out certain beats and notes. Even when hearing Hoseok's finishing touches, something was missing.

"I...can we put it off?" Yoongi asked already knowing the answer. "Your fans are worried you know?" Yoongi nodded and began pulling up a certain file.

"This is the track list, I just need the outro." Hoseok nodded. "That's what I like to see, don't forget that you're preforming the outro at the gala, since it's a favor to my sisters opening show...make it a piano song okay?" 

Yoongi mentally slapped himself.

How could he be so selfish? It's no wonder Hoseok was so pushy about the album release and outro. His older sister was having a grand opening for her new clothing line.

"Okay...piano...my..."

-
"What do you mean?" Your eyebrows naturally curved together. You were confused.

Why must the world be so small?

"Yeah, she's Hoseok's sister so what?" You gulped at Jungkook's comment. "He'll be there..." Jungkook gave you sassy look.

"This is work!" And he was absolutely right. Hoseok's sister wanted you to model the clothes she made, that's just another day at work.

"But I haven't seen him in like months! And it's like I'm completely different so-"

"He'll be preforming a new song from his new album." You chocked on air. "New album says who?"

"Says Yoongi's Twitter, it comes out in a couple of hours." Jungkook stared at his phone.

"What song will it be?" You grew curious, it was no questioning if Yoongi was talented.

"My sources say it's the outro, since it's a gala the song is suppose to be a slow song."

You felt your stomach do a flip.

You were a sucker for ballads or any slow piano song in general.