1.4

A/N: WOW I'M ALIVE YAY. But hey. So technically I added a little bit of drama in this chapter but I made the ending a little y'know and it's a bad chapter but I've been pushing this off for too long and honestly just enjoy it.😭 ok, but this also means I'll be ending this one at chapter 20 then having a sequel so yeah. ily guys

"You guys ready for school to start soon?"

Ashton made a face at the question before shaking his head. "Do you think we are, dad? Do you think we are?"

He laughed at his response, I did too. Summer went by so fast and it makes me sad. I don't want to go home. I want to stay here with Ashton. We had two days before we go back to Sydney. I missed Michael and Calum, obviously.

The day went by quickly. We spent it pointlessly sightseeing and talking aimlessly. At one point, we decided to go to Starbucks for tea. After a few minutes of silence, Ashton whispered a question I hated. "Can you tell me about your dad?" I shivered but replied, "He's a dickhead who only text me once a year.. On his birthday.. Asking me what I got him."

I still have harsh feelings towards my dad. Walking out on a woman you 'loved' and your 3 children isn't okay.

"Can you tell me about your mom?" Ashton's sympathetic glance turned into a smile. "She was an amazing woman." I nodded. I hesitated before asking, "How did she.. Y'know."

He sighs before whispering, "A drunk driving accident. He spun off and hit her off the road. She died instantly." My stomach flipped. Instantly.

"I'm sorry, baby."

-

Once we made it back to the hotel, we went to his dad's room to watch footie and eat room service. Ashton didn't touch his food, it worried me.

As they screamed at the television screen, I stared at his full plate with sad eyes.

Ashton eventually asked me if I wanted to go to the room, which I said sure to. Once we got there, he got in the shower. I heard the squeal of the shower head blasting water before Ashton's phone dinged, the screen lighting up.

Curiosity caused me to glance over. I instantly regretted my decision, hating what I saw.

@AyeYoCarter mentioned you: It confuses me on how @AshtonIrwinn is so fat? I mean he cuts all of it off, don't you, emo fag?

Anger boiled through me as I quickly unlocked his phone (his passcode is my birthday, how cute). I went to his Twitter before opening the notifications. All of the mentions were Carter.

@AyeYoCarter: LOL. @AshtonIrwinn looks SO FUCKING FAT in his new display picture.

@AyeYoCarter: @AshtonIrwinn Seriously, do us all a favor and kill yourself.

@AyeYoCarter: Hemmings used to be cool until @AshtonIrwinn infected him with his fag disease.

Ashton replied to that one.

@AshtonIrwinn: @AyeYoCarter Attack me all you want, leave Luke out of this! He doesn't deserve it!

@AyeYoCarter: @AshtonIrwin You both deserve hell.

"What are you doing on my phone..?" I jumped at the sudden voice. I looked up to see my boyfriend's disapproving glance as his phone hit the carpeted floor.

He sighed before picking it up to see what I was looking at. Hurt rushed into his eyes as they scanned the page. He looked at me before it happened for the first time in a while.

He broke down.

Tears ran down his face as the phone dropped to the floor right before his body did. I let myself fall on the floor next to him. I wrapped my arms around him.

"You weren't supposed to know! You weren't suppose to know!"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked calmly.

His sadness quickly turned into anger as he pushed me off him. "Why were you on my phone?" He yelled.

"Ashton I'm just trying to protect you.." I fought back weakly. Ashton's never screams at me. "I don't need your fucking protection 24/7! It's my life! I can do this by myself!"

I nodded slightly. "Ashton.."

He ignored me completely before getting into the bed we haven't used since we got here. I slowly went to get next to him. He quickly sprawled out before I could.

Great job, Luke. Really great.

I got into the other bed. I heard Ashton's snores soon. I couldn't sleep, so I got on my phone and checked my Twitter. How did I not notice?

I went to Carter's account. His display picture was a picture of him and his friends with blunts hanging out of their mouths. I almost gagged.

I chewed at my lip ring as I read through the tweets. Some of them he obviously wrote when he was high, others were to Ashton, some to his friends.

What a dickhead.

-

I was woken up by Ashton shaking me frantically. He looked happy. Thank god.

"Luke, oh my god!" He pointed at the TV, before turning the mute off. The words I never thought I'd hear instantly rung.

"For here on out, the timers will no longer be imprinted on infants, nor will people have to stay with their time partners in the following countries: America, Ireland, Britain.."

The list was long, but the last country to come out of his mouth made me almost start crying. "and Australia."

Ashton hugged me tightly, burying his face in my chest. "So, I guess this means your not mad at me?" I joke lightly. He nods. "Of course I'm not, you dummy!"

We instantly Skyped Michael and Calum. Michael was especially happy since he didn't like Kathryn too much.

"So, how are the boyfriends doing in that fine city up there?" Calum teased. Ashton answered it simply: "Just dandy!" We all laughed at that.

-

I decided to take Ashton out for lunch to make up for our little argument last night. Ashton had a few fries and a few bites of his sandwich. Maybe he just wasn't hungry last night?

"I don't want to leave." Ashton pouted at me. I didn't either, but I didn't reply. He intertwined his slightly larger hands with mine. Drummer hands I thought before letting a smug grin grow across my face. He raised his eyebrow.

I laughed at all the dirty thoughts in my head. Goddamn, Luke. 2 weeks into your relationship and you're already being a little whore.

Ashton stayed confused during my fit of laughs. I tried to calm them down. They eventually did. I paid for our food. Ashton continuously asked me what I was laughing about, which made me laugh more. "Oh, nothing." He pouted --and pouted, and pouted, and pouted-- before I finally said, "Sex thoughts!"

His face reddened before he let it face the ground. "You talk to Calum too much.." He mumbled. I started laughing again.

"I do, don't I?"

A/N: OKAY HONESTLY THIS WAS SO BAD KMS BYE