Chapter 5

When I woke up in the morning like wasn't in his sleeping bag. All the other boys were fast asleep. I got out if my sleeping bag and looked around. Where did Luke get to? I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. When I finally got into the kitchen and was about to start the stove I heard a loud thud coming from upstairs. I traveled up the stairs and opened the door to Luke's room. There he lay on the floor in his blanket. When did he get up here? I laughed and went over to him.

"Luke wake up" I said poking at his face.

"No leave me alone" he said.

"Okay then you asked for it" I said. I sat on top of him and started to tickle his sides.

"Oh my god Jamie please stop" he said laughing.

"Not until you say that I'm the best friend that you ever had in your life" I said smirking.

"Okay, okay you are the best friend that I have ever had" he said. My hands stopped moving and I climbed off of him.

"That's what I thought" I said smiling. I got up off the floor and went down stairs.

"Wake up guys" I yelled. All I got was groans from the living room. I walked in the room and say on top of Mikey.

"Wake up Mikey" I said into his ear. His eyes popped open and he sat up real fast making me fall off of him.

"Awe shit" I said rubbing my head.

"Awe man Jamie are you okay" he asked.

"Yeah" I said smiling and laughing.

"What the hell happened here" Calum asked. I looked over to see both Calum and Ashton awake.

"Doesn't matter it got you two up" I said laughing.

"Okay then" Ashton said.

"Well shall we have breakfast" I asked. All the boys looked at me.

"BREAKFAST" they all yelled and ran into the kitchen. I shook my head. Sometimes these boys don't act their age. They act like they're five year olds. I shake my head and laugh again. When I got into the kitchen all the boys were stilling at the table.

"So where is the food" Luke asked.

"You know I still have to make it" I said. All the boys groaned and cursed. I was finally able I start the food. I made waffles, pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

"This looks so good" Calum said.

"You said it mate" Ashton said.

"Well here you go enjoy" I said handing them each a plate. They took one bite and I knew that I was in trouble.