Chapter 14

Jamie's POV

I sat on my bed crying and crying. My brother had to date that stupid girl. I hated her. And now that I said that stuff to her I can't see Luke and the boys anymore. I heard a knock on the door and heard Luke's voice.

"Hey can we come in" Luke said. Before I could answer they opened the door and filed in. I sat there and stared at them. All the sudden I broke out into sobs and laid down.

"My life is over" I screamed at the ceiling. The boys came over and sat on my bed.

"Well, we came over to tell you that you're coming on tour with us" Calum said smiling. I sat up so fast that I thought my neck broke.

"What" I shouted. The boys smiled and nodded their heads.

"So I don't have to deal with my brother anymore" I shouted. The boys nodded again.

"You better pack up your bags because you're coming over to my house tonight and we're leaving tomorrow" Luke said. Before they could even blink an eye I had my suitcase out and started to throw things in it. The boys stood up and started to help me pack up. After an hour of packing my clothing we were on our way to Luke's house. When we got to Luke's house I ran inside only to be stopped by Ben and Jack.

"Where you going honey" Jack said with a smile. Luke's brothers always liked to pick on me and say I had a crush on Luke. Maybe when I was 5 I had a little crush on him but that went away last year when I meet Brad. I still kind of have a crush on him but he'll be famous and forget all about me.

"Well I'll tell you where my foot is going" I said smiling. Ben let go of me and so did Jack.

"That's what I thought" I said walking up to Luke's room. When I got to his room I heard the boys and him singing. They were going to make it big someday. I walked in and they stopped.

Hey, what are you guys doing" I asked taking a seat on Luke's bed.

"We were making a YouTube video but then you walked in" Calum said. I smiled and got up.

"I'll just leave then" I said walking towards the door.

"No come back we want you to be in the video singing with us" Michael said with a smile. I turned around and walked back over to the bed.

"Okay but what song are we doing' I said taking one of Luke's guitars.

"I miss you by Blink 182" Calum said. I nodded my head and started to strum the guitar. Michael reached over and started up the recorder. We strummed and drummed until the song was over. I looked over to Luke when he was putting his guitar. I realized that I spent all my time with him and that he was super cute when he was playing his guitar. I shook my head. This can't be happening to me. I can't fall for my best friend.