Chapter 10

"What's up" Ashton asked.

"Did you see the tweet that One Direction tweeted" I asked. The boys shook her heads.

"They said that they were excited for you guys to go on tour with them" I said. The boy's eyes got super wide.

"You mean they said that about us" Calum asked.

"Check your twitter" I said. The boys whipped out their phones and started to scroll through their twitter accounts. One by one they each dropped their phones and looked at each other. The boys turned back to me and screamed. A smile crept onto my face.

"I told you guys so" I said with the biggest smile on my face. I yawned a huge one and rubbed my eyes.

"Awe are you tired" Luke asked. I nodded and yawned again.

"Well go to sleep Jamie" Michael said. I nodded again and waved good bye. I shut off my laptop and curled under the covers. My eyes slowly started to droop. Finally I fell into a peaceful sleep.

I heard a sound at six in the morning. I rolled over and looked over to where the sound was coming from. The sound was coming from my phone. It was my alarm clock. Shit today we were going back to school. I rolled over again and shut off the alarm. I unwrapped myself from my blankets and drug myself to the bathroom to get ready. After the shower I pulled on high wasted shorts and a white V neck. I walked down the stairs like I was a zombie.

"Good morning Jamie" my brother said to chirpy for my liking.

"Bug off" I said almost tripping over the chair by the table.

"Who pissed in your cereal" Jace asked.

"You" is all I said. He held his hands up in response. I pulled up a seat and put my head down on the table.

"Jamie your breakfast is ready" Jace said. I lifted my head to see my brother standing there with a plate of bacon and eggs with pancakes on the side. I took the plate from him and smiled. I dug into the food. It was so good.

"When did you become a good cook" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders. I shoveled his home made breakfast. After my plate was licked clean I grabbed my keys and headed out the front door. I hopped into my cars and drove to school.

At school I parked into the spot where the boy's cars were parked. I hopped out of my car and walked over to them. They were still wearing their goofy smiles from last night. We didn't say anything because we were all thinking the same thing. We were super happy about the boys going on tour. The bell rang telling us that it was time to head to homeroom. The great thing was that we all had homeroom together.  We walked in and took a seat. Everyone was talking and doing their own thing when the teacher walked in.

"Okay class open to page 102 in your text books" the teacher said while giving the most evil smirk ever known to man. My eyes got wide. I knew that smirk.