Chapter 9

After twenty minutes of talking about the record deal they dropped another bomb on me.

"Also we are going on tour with One Direction" Ashton said. It hit me like a brick. The boys would be going on tour and I wouldn't be able to see them.

"We know what you're thinking Jamie" Luke said.

"I just don't want to see you guys go" I said a frown on my face.

"Well you'll get sick of seeing us" Michael said smirking.

"What do you guys mean" I asked.

"We mean you're going on tour with us silly" Calum said chuckling.

"Oh my god I'm going on tour with you guys, that's amazing" I said. I got up and hugged the boys. We were jumping around and screaming and doing all kinds of crazy stuff.

"Let's go watch a movie" Calum suggested. We all agreed to it. We all went our separate ways to get ready. By the time we got to the movie theater the tickets to see Anchorman 2 were almost sold out but we got there just in time. When walked into the theater almost all of the seats were full. I was looking around when I spotted someone that I didn't want to see. Sitting in the way back was Brad and his nasty group of friends. I turned around real quick hoping that they didn't see me.

"Hey Brad isn't that your little bitch" Austin said. Too late I thought to myself.

"Hey Jamie why don't you come up here and sit with us" James said.

"I would rather die than to sit with you assholes" I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh burn" a voice said from behind me. I didn't even have to turn around to know that the boys were behind me.

"Well go to hell Hemmings" Brad said poison laced in his voice.

"Stay away from our girl" Ashton said coming in front of me.

"Oh so you already moved on you little slut" Austin said.

"And she has more than one boyfriend this time" James said laughing. The rest of the guy's started to hoot and holler.

"Okay that's it" Luke said rolling up his sleeves. The boys already knew that if Luke and Brad were to fight Luke would end up with a bloody noise. They grabbed Luke by his arms and pulled him back.

"Don't sink to his level Luke" Ashton whispered into his ear. Luke slowly started to relax.

"Let's leave" Michael said. Before anyone could talk he started to walk towards the doors. We slowly trailed behind him knowing that if we didn't walk out we were going to be kicked out. The ride home was silent. Everyone was thinking about how big of a douche bag Brad and his friends were. When we got back to Luke's place everyone got out of the car and went to their own cars including me. I was done for one night. None of us said goodbye to each other because it wasn't like we weren't going to see each other tomorrow. I mean we always hung out.

When I got to my place Jace asked how the day was and all I said was good. I sulked up the stairs. I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my laptop. I started it up and started to scroll through twitter. I was looking through One Directions twitter when I saw a tweet that made my eyes pop out of my head. I quickly logged of twitter and pulled up Skype. I typed in the boy's thing and started up the Skype. When their faces popped up I screamed. They looked so confused. Oh my poor boys.