Chapter 17

Jamie's POV

 Today was the day that we were going to meet up with One Direction for the start of our tour with them. After seeing Michael streak, I was sure that I was ready to meet One Direction. We got on the plane and flew to North America. When we landed and got off the plane I almost had a heart attack. The weather was so cold and I wasn't ready for it. I shivered and Luke must have seen.

"Hey are you cold" he asked starting to take off his sweat jacket. I nodded and he put it around my shoulders. I stuck my arms inside and instantly got warm.

"Thanks" I said with a beaming smile. He nodded and started to walk to where we get our bags. I saw mine and ran to it.

 "Hey guys I got mine" I said but when I turned around they were standing over with a group of guys talking. I slowly looked more closely at the guys they were talking to. My eyes got big because it turns out that they were talking to the guys from One Direction. My heart started to beat faster when all the boys' heads turned to me. I slowly started to walk over to them.

 "Hey my name is Jamie" I said with a huge smile. I just hope that I didn't sound to fake when I said that.

 "Hey" Harry said waving. The other boys waved at me and said hi.

 "Well, we better get into the car that will take us to the hotel before we miss it" Niall said motioning for us to follow him. We grabbed our bags and headed for the door. When we got out side we saw that we had a huge SUV waiting for us. All of us piled into the car and we headed toward the hotel. On the way there Luke, who was sitting next to me, shouted to put on the radio and so we did. I Miss You by Blink-182 came on.

 "THIS IS MY JAM" I shouted as I started to strum an air guitar and sing. When the song was over I opened my eyes to see all the boys looking at me.

"What do I have something on my face" I asked patting my face up and down.

 "You're a really great singer Jamie" Harry said. I smiled and my face started to get red.

 "Thanks" said. Harry smiled right back at me.

 "Did you know that she is going to play with the band" Luke said smirking at Harry. Why was he smirking at Harry? Harry shook his head. Niall looked at me.

 "What instrument do you play" he asked.

 "Saxophone, flute, guitar, trumpet, and drums" I said laughing at my own voice. I really had to stop learning more instruments. I looked at everyone's face and almost split a gut.

"Yeah I know" I said shaking my head at my own stupidity.

"Wow are you going to be playing on tour with us" Zayn asked. I shook my head yes. To be honest I really couldn't wait to play a live show with the boys. The boys hooted and hollered at this.

"This is going to be of the best tours ever" Liam said. All the boys nodded in agreement. Before anyone could say something the car came up to a stop.

"Looks like we're here" Louis said who had been quite the whole ride here. We nodded our heads and hopped out of the car before anyone could say something or protest. We grabbed our luggage and wheeled them into the hotel.

"HOLY SHIT" Ashton shouted as we walked into the hotel. I slapped him upside the head.

"Shut up you fucking idiot" I said shaking my head. He just shrugged his shoulders and turned his head to talk to Luke. I shook my head and reached in my bag and pulled out my head phones. The sound of Blink-182 filled my ears. I had a feeling that these next few weeks were going to be hell.