Chapter 19

Jamie's POV

Ever since the boys went into the bathroom they were acting really weird. I walked over to Michael.

"Why are you guys acting a though you have a secret" I asked. He shook his head no and laughed.

"I don't think they have a secret but I know that I do" he said looking me in the eyes.

"Tell me" I said grabbing onto his arm and shaking him.

"Well, I'm in love with this girl but I don't think she knows I like her and she doesn't like me back" he said looking at his shoes.

"Who is it" I asked looking around. I tried to think of any girls that Michael would really like.

"You" he said looking down at his feet yet again.

"Me" I repeated. He nodded his head.

"I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way" He said starting to walk away. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. I might have had feeling for Luke but I knew he would never like me like that and Michael was everything.

"I didn't at first but I do like you" I said. Michael's face lit up and he picked me up and spun me around.

"Michael put me down the boys are watching" I said trying to get lose from his grip.

"I don't care if they see how I feel" Michael said putting his face in my neck.

Michael finally put me down but when I looked over to see Luke, he looked completely shattered. I must have looked at him wrong because I knew that he didn't care about me. We finally made our way to the room and I opened my room and flopped down on the bed.

"I call sleeping in Jamie's room" Ashton screamed. I laughed because Ashton was like my other older brother.

"Come on down the price is right" I said. Ashton ran into the room and flopped onto the bed next to me.

"Well let's get some pizza" Ashton said grabbing the phone next to the bed. We ordered pizza from room service with tons of bacon on it. I started to feel bad as I sat their eating the pizza.

"Why did I leave Jace by himself" I asked myself. Ashton over heard me and came and sat on the bed.

"It's not your fault Jamie, you just wanted to be free" he said rubbing my back. I looked over to the clock to see that it was 11 o' clock. I yawned and looked over to Ashton.

"We better get to bed, tomorrow will be your first practice with the boys" I said. Ashton kissed me on the head and went over to his bed. Before I knew it he was passed out and I felt alone. I could feel my depression creeping back on to me. I haven't cut in what seemed like forever but my wrists were itching. I pulled the cover off of me and walked into the joint bathroom. In my bag was a fresh box of razors just waiting to be used. I grabbed one and locked all the doors and then slide down on the floor.

"One cut for leaving Jace" I said sliding the blade across my wrist. Right away it started to bleed and run down my arm.

"Another one for loving Luke when he doesn't love you back" I said dragging it across my wrist again. I did this seven times on each wrist before I put away the blade and washed off the blood. I unlocked the door and walked out to the bedroom.

"I'm sorry" I whispered before I fell asleep.