Chapter 8

I woke up to the smell of bacon coming from down the stairs. I slowly sat up and stretched my limbs. As I thought today was going to be a good day. I got out of my warm bed and walked my way into the bathroom. I stripped my clothing and hopped into the shower. The warm water helped wash the 'morning' off of me. When the water got cold I got out and put on something comfy. The smell of the bacon was only getting stronger. So strong that I ran down the steps. The sight that my eyes saw was crazy. There standing in the kitchen was Jace cooking a meal. He never cooked.

"What are you doing cooking" I said with a smirk.

"Well I thought I would start cooking" he said while still cooking.

"You are an amazing brother" I said smiling.

"I know" he said back. After seven more minutes of waiting for the food to be done it was finally served. As soon as he set the plate down I was already eating.

"Wow slow down tiger" Jace said. After breakfast me and Jace just sat around on the couch. That was until we heard my phone ring.

hello there the angel from my nightmare

the shadow in the back round of morge

where you can always find me

and we'll have Halloween on Christmas

Before the song could go to the next line I picked it up.

"Hey Luke" I said into the phone.

"Hey come over as soon as you can" he said. Before I could answer he hung up. That was strange. I hurried up the steps and into my bedroom. I changed into something better looking. I hurried back down the stairs and out the door. Not before telling Jace that I was heading over to Luke's house.

I drove as fast as I could without breaking the speed limit. After what seemed like forever i pulled up to his house. I killed the engine and hopped out of the car. As I got closer to the house I heard screaming and yelling. It was coming from the garage. I slowly tiptoed over to the door. I pulled it open quickly and all the noise stopped.

"Why are you guys screaming like you just got a record deal" I said smiling. The boys all looked at each other.

"That's because we did" Michael said smiling. The way the boys were smiling looked like their faces were going to break. It took about three seconds for that to sink into my head,

"Oh my gosh guys that's great" I said going in for a group hug. Everyone mushed together. I was in the middle so it was hard for me to breath.

"Guys let go of me you're going to kill me" I said. All of them laughed and backed away.

"Okay so tell me what happened" I said ready to hear the news. All of the boys started to talk at once. This was going to take a while.