Chapter 12

"OKAY FINE" I screamed. The boys got up and cheered. Oh boy here we go I thought.

"I knew that you would say yes" Luke said. I hit his shoulder. He pouted and gave me puppy eyes.

"What was that for" he asked.

"I don't know" I said shrugging my shoulders. I have to stop shrugging my shoulders.

"Well grab a guitar and amp because you're going to practice with us from now until the tour" Calum said handing me a guitar and amp.

"Okay then" I said taking the guitar. I plugged in the amp and started to play my scale. I looked up to the boys.

"What song first" I asked. They told me that the first song that we would be playing was Heartbreak Girl. I smiled to myself. This was one of my favorite's songs because I could play it on the flute also. Luke started the beginning chords and then Michael, Calum, and I joined in. Ashton started drumming. Before we knew it we were jamming along and swaying our bodies. Luke finished the song with a bang.

"That was amazing" I said smiling.

"Yeah and imagine playing that song every night for over a million people" Ashton said. We all looked at each other. One million people was a lot but we were opening for the One Direction. We continued to play until eight in the afternoon.

"Hey guys I have to go home and make dinner for my brother" I said to the guys. They all nodded and I left to my car.

When I got home I went to the living room looking for Jace. When I walked into the living room I saw my brother making out with some girl on the couch.

"Um hey Jace" I said my voice clearly holding annoyance.

"Who's this bitch" the girl said to Jace.

"She's my sister Rachel" Jace said looking pissed off.

"Hey bitch" I said to the random girl named Rachel. Jace and Rachel gasped.

"Don't be rude Jamie" my brother said.

"HOW DARE YOU TELL ME NOT TO BE RUDE WHEN SHE WAS THE ONE WHO CALLED ME A BITCH AND YOU JUST BROUGHT HER HOME NOT THINKING WHAT I WOULD THINK" I screamed. By this time tears were running down my face. My brother would never bring home girls without telling me about them first. Jace sat there with a shocked face.

"You know what" he said.

"What" I asked.

"You're not going to see your friend Mr. Hemmings anymore" he said with a smirk. My eyes got wide. No more seeing Luke or any of the band.

"Wait did you say Hemmings as in Luke Hemmings" Rachel asked. Jace shook his head yes.

"What's his house number" Rachel asked. She was smiling really big. She must have the hots for him. I smirked to myself. I'll send her over there just for shits and giggles and see what happens. Well' I know what will happen.

"Here come over here and I'll give it to you" I said smirking. She nodded her head and came over to me. I wrote down his house number and gave it to her.

"Good luck" I said to her as she walked out the door. I walked back into the living room and took a seat next to Jace.

"What is your evil plan" he asked. I turned my head to him and smiled.

"Oh you'll see" I said turning my head back to the TV. I grabbed my phone and dialed Luke's number. After the third ring he picked up.