Chapter 2

Katsuki's POV

I'm sitting at my desk trying to sleep. But I can't, for some reason, everyone is even more annoying than normal today. Uuuuuggggg. "CAN YOU IDIOTS SHUT UP?!?!!? WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON THAT MAKES IT SO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MUCH MORE ANNOYING TODAY!?!?" I yell kinda pissed. "Dude chill, we are getting a new classmate today so we are all excited!" "WHATEVER STUPID HAIR IT'S JUST SOME NEW IDIOT TO GET ON MY NERVES!" Kirishima shrugs and walks away to the rest of the class and continues talking. Ugg what new dumbass are they letting into this class. Then the door opens and Mr. Aizawa walks in and stands at the front of the room. 

(Y/N) POV

Mr. Aizawa walks into the classroom leaving me in the hall. "Attention class! We have a new student today. Ms. (L/N) can you please come in here and introduce yourself?" He says. I take a deep breath and walk in. "Hey, I'm (F/N) (L/N)! I can't wait to get to know all of you!" I say smiling. "WAIT YOU'RE THE NEW STUDENT!?!" I hear an all to familiar voice yell from the back of the class. My eyes widen as I see a certain angry hedgehog boy sitting at the back of the class. BAKUGO?!?! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE HIM AGAIN AFTER I MOVED!!  "Oh my god! (Y/N)!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE BACK!!" I hear another childhood friend yell. "Oh my god! Deku! It's so good to see you too!!!" I yell back smiling. "Ok, Ms. (L/N) you can go sit in the empty desk between Mr. Bakugo and Mr. Kirishima." Mr. Aizawa says pointing to an empty desk in the back. I smile and nod and go sit down. Out of the corner, you see Bakugo look at you then quickly look away in shock. 

-Time Skip-

You sit through the rest of the lesson taking as much info in as possible. While ignoring the hedgehog that's next to you and still shocked. It's time for lunch so everyone grabs their stuff and runs out of the room. Leaving you, Deku, and Bakugo in the room alone. Deku walks up to you. "Oh my god (Y/n)! It's awesome to see you again! And we both got into UA as we dreamed! " He says smiling and hugging you. You hug him back. Then you pull away from the hug. "Yeah, we have been dreaming of this since we were kids! And It's awesome to see you again too!" you say smiling. He smiles back, then suddenly his smile fades as you sense someone walks up behind you. You turn around and see Bakugo standing behind you. "You really think you can just show up here again?" He says in a low menacing voice. "Yeah, I do what are you gonna do about it Bomb Brain!?" You reply in a sassy tone. "YOU REALLY THINK AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU CAN JUST SHOW UP AGAIN!?!?! JUST AS I WAS STARTING TO FORGET ABOUT YOU! YOU JUST COME BACK OUT OF THE BLEW AFTER NOT TALKING TO EITHER OF US FOR YEARS!! I HAVE NO CLUE HOW YOU GOT INTO UA!! BUT I'M STILL, AFTER ALL, THESE YEARS  WAY STRONGER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!!!" He yells back in your face. You don't even flinch. "YEAH WELL, MAYBE WE SHOULD FIND OUT FOR REAL WHO'S STRONGER!!!!  AFTER SCHOOL TODAY BEHIND THE SCHOOL I'LL SHOW YOU HOW STRONG I REALLY AM!!" You yell back my eyes turning red. "FINE!! LET'S DO THIS!! AND YOU BETTER NOT HOLD BACK YOU BITCH!!" He says as little explosions appear in his hands. "I WON'T IDIOT! SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL!" You say as he walks away out of the classroom.  Izuku walks over to me. "Are you really gonna fight Kachan after school?" He asks a look of worry in his eyes. "Yes, I am! He is finally gonna learn that I am stronger than he is!" I say feeling very confident. "You two haven't changed at all, ugg. Just don't get seriously hurt. Ok?" He says slightly worried. "I won't get hurt but I make no promises about him!" I say smirking.  "Ug you two really haven't changed," He says giggling. I laugh a little too and then we walk to the lunch room.