Chapter 12

Deku's POV

Tonight is going to be the night...

Your POV

I yawn rolling over facing towards my nightstand, holding my eyes shut because I am far from being a morning person. Damnit I'm awake! I think groaning a little.  I open my eyes and grab my phone from my nightstand. I look at the clock. 10 am. I start scrolling through Instagram.  

-----Time Skip-----

I quickly glance at the clock. Noon. Oh shit! It's already noon! I should probably get up.  I set my phone down and crawl out of bed.  I walk towards the bathroom. I grab my hairbrush from the counter. I brush my hair and wash my face. Then I walk out towards the kitchen.  I pull a pack of ramen out of the pantry. I grab a small pan filling it with water and putting it on the stove. I grab some soda out of the fridge pouring a glass. I hear my phone vibrate on the counter. 

Suki: Hey. Checking to see if we are still on for tonight.

Me: Yeah I'm still going

Ura: Me too!

Kiri: I wouldn't miss it!

Deku: I'm still going! See you all at Uraraka's!

Suki: See ya nerds

Kiri: Sounds like a plan! See ya there!

Ura: Can't wait!

Me: See ya!

I put my phone back on the counter and finish making my ramen. I grab my ramen and soda and I go to the couch. I start eating, then my phone goes off again. 

Ura: Hey (y/n)! I know this is kinda last minute...But how about instead of just video calling to get dress together. How about we go shopping for a new outfit! We could also maybe like stop for coffee or something. Then we can get ready at my house! Thoughts? I understand if you can't.

I've been saving some of my money for a few months...you know what SCREW IT! IT SOUNDS FUN!

Me: Ura I love that plan! Let's do it! Meet me outside my house around 1:30?

Ura: Sounds good! I'll see you then!

Me: See ya then!

I finish my breakfast/lunch. I take my dishes to the kitchen and wash them. I pick up my phone and check the time. 12:30. I go to my room and grab a pair of black ripped jean shorts,  a black t-shirt sleeved crop top, and bra and underwear, and socks. I walk into my bathroom. I quickly throw on the clothes. Then I pull out my makeup. Doing a smoky eye with some silver glitter in the corner and a red lip for a pop of color. I walk to my shoes and grab my red platform boots that go up to about my mid-calf. After doing another quick brush through of my hair I grab my phone to look at the time. 1:15. I grab my small black batwing backpack and throw my wallet, phone charger, makeup, some of my basic jewelry in case I don't buy any, keys and my earbuds in the bag. I sling the bag on my back. I pull out my phone. 1:27. Just in time.  I put my phone in my back pocket and turn off all the lights. I walk out locking the door behind me. I look at the driveway and I see Ura starting to walk towards the building. I rush downstairs and meet her.  "Hey, Ura!" I say hugging her. She hugs me back and then pulls away. "Hey (Y/N)! Ready to go?" She asks smiling. "Yeah! Let's go!" I say giggling a little. She giggles too. We walk down the street to the coffee shop. Ura orders a chocolate strawberry mocha, and I order a caramel frappucino. We pay the cashier and grab our drinks. We walk out of the store.  "Hey, Ura? Where should we go shopping?" I ask smiling at her. "I was thinking that mall if that's ok with you! That way we have a variety to pick from!" She replies. "Sounds like a plan!" I say giving her a thumbs up.  We walk to the mall chatting a little on the way. We arrive and decide to head to a nearby store that has some cute outfits in the windows and we can see some dresses in the background. We go straight for the dressing. After some searching and trying things on we both finally find one we really like. Ura gets a simple pink strapless dress, that ends a little above her knees.