Chapter 5

The Angry Floofs POV

I start walking home after the fight. I hope (Y/N) is ok... WAIT WTF AM I THINKING I WON, I BEAT THAT BITCH NOW THE ENTIRE SCHOOL KNOWS I'M STRONGER!! I look down shaking my head. I shouldn't have fired off that big of a blast if she hadn't jumped it may have killed her... WHAT AM I SAYING!!!! THAT BITCH LEAVES FOR 6 YEARS AND SUDDENLY THINKS SHE CAN JUST APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE AGAIN!?!?! JUST AS I WAS STARTING TO FORGET HER! THIS ISN'T FAIR THAT WHORE SHOULD HAVE NEVER CAME BACK! AND SHE NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME TO UA! "AAAA!!" I scream and punch a nearby wall with a small explosion. I keep my thoughts quiet and walk the rest of the way home. I get home and I hear my mom in the kitchen. "KATSUKI!!! WHY ARE YOU HOME SO LATE!?!" She yells storming into the room. "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU OLD HAG!" I yell back. I run up to my room and set my stuff down. I grab a tank top and pajama pants and walk to the bathroom. I shut the door and turn on the water for the shower.  I take off my shirt and look in the mirror. Then near my collar bone, I see (Y/N) actually left a small burn there. I growl to myself and finish getting undress and hop in the shower letting the water run down my face. She was wearing Deku's shirt... I quickly push the thought away before it can go any farther. I quickly finish my shower and get dressed. I walk downstairs I grab some of the dinners the hag made and go up to my room. I sit down and put on some Netflix and eat my dinner. After I'm done I put the plate on my desk and go to sleep.

Your POV 

I feel my brain wake up. I groan and roll back over. Then I realize I can't fall back asleep. I look over at my phone. FUCK IT'S 8:45! I ONLY HAVE 15 MINS TILL SCHOOL STARTS!  I quickly get out of bed and throw on a random shirt and jeans I see lying around my room. I quickly throw on my sneakers and run a quick brush through my hair. Grab my bag and run out the door. I sprint full speed to school. I get to the front door just in time to catch Deku Uraraka and Iida walking to class. I run up to them. "Hey...Guys..." I say out of breath.  "(Y/N) are you ok you are so out of breath!" Uraraka asks concerned. "Oh yeah! Sorry, I woke up really late!" I say awkwardly scratching my head. They all giggle a little. "Hey (Y/N)?" broccoli boy asks with a confused look. "Yeah Deku?" I ask also confused. "If that my shirt?" He says pointing to my shirt. I look down and feel my face heat up. "FUCK IT IS IM SORRY I RUSHED OUT THE DOOR  SO FAST I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE I JUST PICKED UP A RANDOM SHIRT!!" I say really fast. "(Y/N) chill it's fine! I was just asking!" He says smiling. "Ok..." I say looking down still blushing. He giggles a little. "Omg I can't (Y/N) you're so cute!" Uraraka says hugging me and giggling. I giggle a little too. Then we all walk to class. I sit down at my desk next to boom boom boy and redhead. I look over at Bakugo and see him staring at me. He quickly looks away. Then Mr. Aiazwa...crawls...in, in his sleeping bag and starts the lesson. 

Katsuki's POV

Why is she wearing Deku's shirt still? AND WHY THE FUCK DO I CARE?!?!!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys so I wrote another chapter...in the same night... Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

See ya

VAMP