Chapter 1: Rescued

It was the 31st of July,a really important date for our little four years old wizard,whose name was Harry. Today is Friday and the little kid was doing a count down till midnight,as always,celebrating his birthday alone; since his aunt,uncle and cousin considered him a 'freak'.The child heard a loud 'Bang' coming out of the house. He knew,from personal experience,that noises weren't good at all,specially the ones of broken vases or mugs. Knowing this,he stood in silence.

He was pretty tired,but he managed to hear some shaky footsteps,for him, it sounded like the ones of a rather old man.The child noticed that the sound stopped just outside the little door of his cupboard,so he hid between the blankets.He was trembling,just like before one of his uncle's beatings. Suddenly the door broke into pieces,due to an explosion.The little boy couldn't see,but he managed to distinguish the odd orange and violet cloak that matched his orange pointed hat.

The man looked furious at the little body hidden in the blankets.The white bearded man even pointed at Harry with what seemed a wooden stick.The little and skinny boy was unable to protect himself from the man,as he was weak,he rarely ate and drink anything.

Careful, this part contains rape and abuse. You have been warned.
At number four Pivet Drive,the child was beaten constantly by his own 'family' Since he was three his uncle used knives to cut him everywhere. A week ago something strange happened,his uncle came from work really late and he had an strange behaviour.His uncle opened the door and started screaming to the boy about his day at work. The man hold his nephew from his white hair and threw him to the floor. Vernon was naked. The child realised what was happening,he started crying,but that didn't help,instead it complicated the things.Vernon ripped off his nephew's clothes and inserted his cock into harry's little entrance.He was penetrating extremely quickly,while moaning and screaming in pleasure,saying that Harry was only a bastard,unloved by his parents,blood was everywhere.Harry was getting palier by seconds,his white hair was getting soaked in blood,he was screaming his guts out feeling how being raped felt,it was horrible,that enormous thing seemed to rip apart his inner walls,taking away his innocence.He didn't realise that Vernon caught a killer knife and cut the child's testicles. The pain for the four years old child was unbearable,he tried to feel his eradicated organs,just to feel the man's cock even deeper. His uncle cum four times in total inside the little and tighten arse. He went out of the cupboard leaving his nephew alone dealing with the blood lost. The boy was still conscious,due to his magic. He found a piece of wool and a needle,he stitch himself with mastery the damaged zone of his private parts,he was used to see blood anyways,after that,he bandaged his little pene and went to sleep. The penetrations became a normal way of punishment,just like the beatings. He always ended up unconscious. Pain and helplessness were the few things he has been experimenting,also hate,fear, self-hatred... He used to wish for a better place to live. To no avail. He had to cook and do the chores on his own. Sometimes he sneaked out to the basement,there were magic books of any subject. He learned how to read,write,maths,languages,manners and many more things,he was a prodigy due to his eidetic memory.

Back in the room,the man saw the bandages around the boy's neck,torso and arms,firstly he thought of killing him but he ended up playing a bit. The old fool cast a 'Sectumsempra' as he laughed at the re-open cats and wounds. Harry was screaming his guts out in agony as the teacher use a breaking-bone spell.Loud 'Cracks' sound and made the man laugh even louder.The habitants of the house went to the 'Freak's dorm' but as they heard the noises they went out of the house,to never come back.

Somehow,in seconds,the house started burning.The man hurried outside and disappeared in the darkness of the night.The child was laid on his bed ready to die,it didn't matter to him if he was dying. He wanted to die,many times he cut himself to prove that he was merciful. But it seemed that he was Destiny's toy and that gods wanted him to keep surviving this hell he long time ago wanted to call 'home'.In the end he...somehow always suffers. One of the pieces of the stairs crushed with his right eye making the child to scream in pain as loud as his damaged lungs allowed him,but it became a whisper .The eye started bleeding.The pale skin covering that area turned to a black and reddish colour,making it obvious that was burnt.

Harry felt dizzy and started coughing pretty bad. He used to have asthma when he was three and he was told that stressful experiences or colds could make the illness deathly for him. The kid expended ten minutes coughing out blood till he finally stopped.The kid felt eye in pain,a quick reflection on a mirror was enough to see that there was no white space in the previously green orb. Now it was onyx, no pupil was seen and a crimson red liquid was going out of it as if it was an odd water jump. Though he started passing out from the smoke of the flames around his body.

Last thing he could see was a very bright and white light coming out of nowhere.The child felt loved and cared for the first time in his young live. He liked that light that was caressing his body in an attempt to calm him down and take away the unbearable agony that he was suffering. It was cold,yet comfortable,after that...Harry woke up in a new ,strange place,unknown to him...