Chapter 16: Charms

He lost track of time as he was sat on a small desk on a dark corner, surounded by biologycal books and notes.

He spent in the library nearly four hours, Noctem started beating his hand, so he could go to the Great Hall and have some dinner, Harry sight before, with a simple movement of his hand all the pile of books disappear out of sight. He shadow stepped him and his familiars to the corridor near the hall, people near that place started to stare at him, probably they were not use at all to him doing this kind of weird stuff. Like he cared. He entered, then it came to his mind the feeling he had. The one that told him: Tonight there is going to happen something important, it is going to involve him in something big. He entered as if it was a normal day. He sat at his place as always, the food appear and poured on his place some pieces of everything. Once dinner was over, Godric stood up with an spoon and a goblet, he hit it with the cristal to get everyone's attention .

-Now we have an announcement!-By this time it was a deathly silence- We have discussed a lot about this matter, a student, a seven year will do his NEWTS next week due to his amazing level. We have even learned a lot from him in the classes, though it is barely the first week of class, first we thought it would be better if he did first his OWL's as he haven't done them yet, but thoes would be ridiculously easy for him.
Whispers started all over the room some of them already had an idea about what the famous person was.
-Please, Harry Potter stand up and join us-Finished Salathar- Harry stood up followed by his court (his familiars) and stood next to the wizard- Well, Mr. Potter, here is your exams schedule, as you see you will have two kind of exams for each subject: the practical and the theory one. Theory will take place in the morning from 8am. to 10:30 am. If you have finished before the time goes out, you will immediately go outside to do the practical one, if not you have a free period to study or revise and afterwards you will have the exam at 16:30pm. you may go whenever you finish.

Harry was really happy, of course he didn't show it, through the link he had with his familiars he could sense all the positive feelings they were sending to him.
-Ok, thank you Mr. Slytherin and everyone for this opportunity. He turned around and went to the most comfortable place he could think of at that time: The library, he could spend there hours. He turned on his heels with elegance and gave a sign to his familiars who followed him to his small corner in the library, he went turning through every single shelving getting a look at the books, his eyes weren't  for nothing in particular, just a good book he could submerge in. After what seemed two hours of quiet reading, his familiars decided that it was enough reading for today, they wanted to go haunting to the forest and besides he wanted to relax for a bit. Harry dicided it was a great idea and went there with his familiars.

Once they reached the edge of the forest, his familiars ran inside then they realised his master wasn't with them, the little phoenix, Noctem, wanted to be with Harry so much so, at the end, Harry in his green phoenix form took the little phoenix with his beack and for once he forgot about their problems to play a bit with the ones he found like family.

Harry flew to the common room, his familiars following beside him, when he reached his bed he fell asleep justby his head touching his pillow. The next day he awoke with dark circles around his eyes but other than that he slept good, the time he spended with his familiars yesterday night relieved a heavy burden from his shoulders.

Harry's week turned up to be smooth, his skils turned to be far from amazing, the professors from Hogwarts turned out to be imporessed and proud for him. With that, the exam week came with all the stress that supposed to the child, after all he didn't have the normal age a wizard shoud have to do that exams.

First it was charms, theory because in the afternoon he had the pactical one, he was sat alone in a sparte unused classroom. In front of him there was a man, he was bold, around his fourties, he was closely staring at the boy in case he did something he was not supposed to do, though it was difficult to copy if you don't have anyone doing the exam with you. He had two hours and a half to finish the exam. He read it twice before starting, the questions were rather easy for him, nothing he hadn't read before. He went through the exam doing every single question not dopubting once with the answer it was as if he already knew the exact questions. Only one hour had pass when he finished the test, so much time was left, he knew it was a waste of time to revise something that is perfectly done, so instead, he decided to practice for the one he was having in the afternoon.

Harry took his wand out, he made the patyronus charm, enchanted a paper ball to fly around and played with his patronus as if it was a mere dog, thowing the ball at him for it to catch and give it back to him. The examinner was going to shout aty the wizard to stop with all the noise, but he shut up with the singht he had, it was rare to find a boy playing with his patronus if he hadf one and mastering that enormus amount of magic, he had been doing his work for twenty years yet, he was very impressed.