Chapter 47: Four

...He knew what to do, but didn't know how to approach Harry...

-Severus' POV.-
We tried to eat as normal, but the heavy atmosphere was imposible to miss, Harry wasn't eating as much either, he started playing with his food. He was trembling, Tom was eying him with such care on his eyes... mine were watery. I ended to talk to him somehow, yet I didn't know how. I rejected him, I was aware of that, I noticed Tom flinching every now and then; he must be feeling a portion of Harry's pain. What pains me is that he still treats me like a king.
-Well, I will need to go to Hogwarts as it is the start of the year. You need to go to the station or Hogwarts express will part without you. He said before struggling his way upstairs. Silence formed between Tom and me, I was doubting Harry's words, I had a strange feeling, something was definitely odd.

-Are you conscious of what you did? He asked me, I nod, tears on my face. He said something under his breath, it sounded like "You don't deserve him." Which is true. He saved me, he had such a kind heart that he can't even shout at me, he should scold me and yet he does nothing but treat me well! I was left with my thoughts as Tom got up and stated searching for Harry, muttering something "He isn't here anymore, his presence is gone." I stood up and searched around the manor. Serhat and Jole helped us.
I was running, opening every single door on my way just like the rest, i was desperate to find him, I needed to apologise. We kept shouting: He isn't in the bathroom, He isn't in the kitchen... I wanted to hear: I found him but that didn't come. According to the book, I had two weeks to accept him as a sub or he will be in pain for the feast of his existence.

We met up in his room, his Nodachi, a really enormous Japanese sword was gone, his bow and arrows along with his combat clothes weren't in their places. He shared a look between the four of us. I started crying. Why? Did he feel the need to battle? Is he ok? Is he going to come soon?

-Tom's POV.-
Severus was feeling what he did to Harry, I could tell. I helped him up from. The floor, we went downstairs, I asked Jole to make us some tea, hopefully that will make me relax. Knowing harry, he will have searched for 'The Last' that mate we don't know about. As Severus rejected him, his sub felt the need to search for the other dom. That made sense in my mind, but why to take the weapons with him? Why to wear combat clothes? I sat on the sofa, Severus next to me.

-Does he know how to battle? He asked.
-Of course he does!
-Why now though? Was it because the pain was to much? That was a mock, from Harry's bond, I could feel a potent hurting feeling, I slapped Severus, apparently, he came back to reality.
-You are stupid. I stayed staring at the fire place, Severus took a hold of the blanket Harry used that morning to cover him up, he started sobbing, hugging it. My heart ached for him, I hugged him from a side and started whining for all to be okay. We ignored Harry's order of going to Hogwarts, but we have a major reason, right? I started having a headache, my shoulder felt as if it was on fire, my ankle started to hurt too.
-Are you ok? I nod.
-Harry isn't ok! I shouted, Serhat came and gave us both a sleeping draught, he told us that if Harry came, we would be the first ones to know it.

Ten hours, we were starting to wake up, a knock on the door, quickly, I run to open it. I smiled, I welcomed Harry with a smile. I opened my eyes. I wanted to puke. I called Severus with urgency on my voice.
-What happened, Tom? He asked groggy, I shook him, he scream, that alerted the butlers of the emergency.

-Severus' POV.-
Harry had a blond child between his arms, Death was behind Harry, It was covered in blood, I ignored it in favour of having a closer look at my sub. He was profusely bleeding from a wound on his shoulder, he entered limping, Death disappeared, telling us that he left Harry in good hands. I took the blond boy. He was awake, he was hurt too but nothing compared to harry. I felt a push towards the blond and this time, I was not going to make the same mistake I did. I pushed the sleeping eleven years old on my back and carried him upstairs to Harry's bed. reheat was there, surrounded with potions and bandages and needles. Blood kept pouring out of the immense wound of the shoulder, I held to look away.
-Wound is tough! It isn't going to close, it was made with an arrow yet it isn't closing. Serhat said to Jole who was helping the eleven years old I brought in.
-His side is as good as new, his arm was broken but not too severely. Serhat did a 'Hum' but said nothing. Tom and I kept staring at what they were doing.
-I heard from Harry his name Is Draco, Draco Lucius Malfoy Phntomhive as since Harry saw him, he accepted him and vice versa. The women nod towards the butler and kept doing her work.

-I, Severus Tobias Snape Phantomhive, accept both harry Phantomhive and Draco Lucius Malfoy Phantomhive as my mates for now and until Death do us apart. A sudden wave of pain entered from my bond with harry, was this how my rejection has affected him? I lost air and pressed both of my hands on my heart, Merlin it was as if it was about to explode, Tom sadly nod towards me, answering the question.- I'm so sorry, harry. I heard Harry sigh in relieve. He smiled even though the pain was still there, I took his pale hand on mine and kissed it with passion.
-I, Tom Marvolo Riddle Phantomhive accept Draco Lucius Malfoy Phantomhive as mate from now and until Death do us apart. Draco smiled, we both entered the big bed, asking te butlers to leave us alone. Tom was on the left, then Draco, Harry and I on the right side, Harry's wings shot open, they were now pure white, no blood on them, he cuddled us with them. I loved the warmth provided by the feathers.