Chapter 13: Not A Bad Day

Then, once that was done, I put the book in the backpack, put Noctem on my hair and said Stromae to follow us to my next class.

DADA was the most boring lesson ever, when Mortis gave me it's intelligence and helped with my troubles controlling my magic, he showed me the Patronus Charm and how to produce one correctly, even though as I am death's Master, I am in charge of them with basically all the creatures in the world, muggle and magic one. I made a quick tempus, it was four pm. I had trouble sleeping and my eating disorder doesn't help with anything. The next class was herbology and we were working in the third one, according to our professor Sprout the one that contains the most toxic plants for humans.

-Today, class we will be working with dittany as you know from last year this plants cells are used to create potions, for mainly cure any kind of damaged on the skin and it works for any part of the body so it is really useful. I want you to protect your hands and arms with the gloves next to your dittany bud as the acid can cause an allergic reaction on the skin that was in contact with the plant. First step is to cut the root and strait it's essence pushing down carefully with you potions knives.

Everyone did as they were told, this time there were no accident at all, well without counting that stupid Griffyndor that worked on his plant without putting his gloves on and started bleeding heavily from his hands, the professor got unconscious as she saw blood, it seems she has a phobia to that, well as the rest was in similar circumstances and the boy was getting panicked I obligated myself to help him, though I would rather prefer to watch the suffering classmate and enjoy his cries of pain and his ragged breathing. But oh well, I levitated him and by passing my wand and waving it smoothly on the bleeding hand, the wound started to transform into a permanent scar as the seventeen years old student was gaining consciousness.

He turned to see that the pool of blood that has started to form disappeared and his clothes were no more soaked in blood, his reddish uniform was clean and neat. I got closer to the teacher, she was on the floor in a pathetic pose, as if she was terrified by blood. I caught a mandrake leave and caress her face with it. As her brown small eyes were starting to open, I could tell she was unsure of what has happened, by the fact she started to point towards the boy had been lying on the floor. She was humming something that I couldn't get, but I didn't care about it much.

-Twenty points to Slytherin for helping in my class. She said to me once she recovered. I nod towards her, after that the day went on as slow as DADA was, so I was very relieved when we were dismissed by the teacher as she said that we had to do an essay about dittany. I sight and snapped my fingers as an essay appeared out of nowhere on her desk. She gave me a look that said "Who the hell are you". I made eye contact with her and entered her messy mind, thoughts were going around like a tornado. Her mind was like the one of a nine years old child. As thoughts were spinning all over with not a single protection. I projected an image of myself and said in her mind "Just someone you should take care from" I smiled, a malevolent and creepy one. I went out of the hormonal female's mess, I winked at her and did a graceful bow at her. She stared at me as if I wasn't human, in part she is right, now that I cannot die that is really strange to consider me a human.

Stromae caught my attention as she said that I have spender the last two hours spacing out. I look down at a Shakespeare's book I had been reading, long forgotten on my knees as I was thinking of every thing that has happened since I met Death. I went with both of my familiars to the bathroom to take a quick cold shower, after the beating my uncle gave me, my skin has turned a beautiful black, yellow, green and red drawing hot showers irritates it and makes it sting a bit so from then on I take cold showers. I got in without my clothes on, took of all the glamorous and for the first time in weeks, I took a look at myself...What I saw in the reflection was a monster...Pale, weak, useless little monster. That freak had word craved on his chest, scars on every part of his body, a bony and slimy body... I once again felt sick of my reflection, more than that...I hated it. I was done with the shower in barely five minutes. At home I couldn't take long...I covered my scars again and prepared myself for dinner.

I went out of my bedroom to shadow step the three of us to the Slytherin table, were I sat at a small corner. I poured some vegetables and fish on my plate, just a bit as I wasn't hungry. I alternate between my own bites and giving my two familiars food, I was the first one that went out of the Great Hall, I sat outside Hogwarts, near the Black Lake as I need some quiet and peace.

I was unaware or more like partly unaware of a reunion that was taking place in the headmasters's quarters. I am Hogwarts's Master I can be anywhere at anytime, I felt my magic making a new paint above the director paintings. And I overheard some very interesting thing involving me. And no one talks about me at my back without me noticing. This is going to be so much fun.

A laugh was heard, it sounded acute and very psychopathic it sent shivers downs every inhabitant of Hogwarts and Hogsmeade's spine and made the famous quarter to fear whatever or whoever made that sound.