1.The audition

Chloes p.o.v
Im so nervous todays the day i audition for BGT ( Britians Got Talent) Katie and Colleen are here to support me but i'm just so scared. If you think why are you doing this if your scared? Well i'm stepping out my comfort zone i suffer from anxiety and i hate it, so im gonna prove anxiety wrong. Help.
Leo p.o.v
Im additioning for BGT my dream and im doing this with my best friend Charlie, Ugh the nerves are starting, dont think about it Leo, no. I am looking around and I see this beautiful girl around my age she looks so scared though, like she is being forced to do this, oh god she caught me staring at her play it cool Leo, i smiled at her she smiled back well, thats a good start.
Katie's p.o.v
I feel really bad for Chloe she is litreally forcing herself to do something she doesn't want to do but her voice is amazing though so she should do great.

After the addition Chloe and Bars and Melody got through yay.

Chloes p.o.v
Omg that was amazing and i got through, could this day get any better. That boy that was staring at me earlier is walking towards me i heard his audition with his friend, they were really good.

Leos p.o.v
I am going to introduce myself the the girl i was staring at earlier here goes nothing.

"Hey i heard your audition it was really good, by the way im Leoandre but you can call me Leo" i said "Hi Leo im Chloe thanks your audition was really good too and you wrote the song yourself impressive" she replies

"Thanks yeah i wrote the song, well i better go before i lose my ride home it was nice talking to you Chloe here's my number." i said "Thanks i will call you later, it was nice meeting you too. Bye" she replied as she walked away

Yes i think i did well.

A/N
Hey guys i will hopefuly posting every day / week i dont know yet hope you enjoyed xxxxx