15.The chase

Leo pov
I'm gonna murder that girl I just finished my hair and now I'm wet this is not fair Chloe and Charlie are pissing themselves laughing Charlie finally hands me a towel I'm am freezing cold I will get her back maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but I will I start running after them chasing them through the hotel until I get knocked over by Sarah she is Carter's "friend" she glares at me and I say sorry and walk off I absolutely hate that bitch (guys I'm sorry about the swearing my friend told me to calm down on the swearing I'm sorry if it's a problem)  I come back to my room to see  Charlie and Colleen making out I think I'm blind I just walk out the room quietly after taking a picture and I go to Chloes room I open the door and everyone is in there except the lovebirds lol I say hi to everyone and sit down beside Chloe. 
Charlie's pov
After getting chased by Leo I bumped into Colleen we started talking about what is gonna happen when she goes back to Ireland this is gonna be hard a long distance relationship I will make this work I love her too much to let her go suddenly as we were talking we started to move closer to each other until our lips touched I felt sparks flying all around the room soon the kiss turned into a make out session I thought I heard the door open but I think it was my imagination hopefully after we walked to Chloes room and everyone was there looking at Leos phone "what's going on?" I asked "this" Bradley replied showing me Leos phone oh no.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter I think it's really good myself but your entitled to your own opinion I won't be updating tomorrow because have to babysit then have some friends round then am going to a teenage disco so I have a busy day tomorrow and staring from Monday I will be updating less because midterm is over on Monday :-( luv ya xxxxxxxxxx