The characters

Chloe

Chloe is tall for her age she has brown hair with blond tips she has blue eyes she can be outgoing but also can be very shy she likes Leo her favorite colour is purple she also has two dogs. Chloe can play the guitar and sing she also has a brother named Connor yes Connor from the vamps (i know i said she lives in Ireland but lets pretend)

Katie

Katie is average height for her age she has brown hair but in the light its a dark ginger she has brown eyes is very qiuet but when you get to know her she is loud and outgoing her favorite colour is blue she also has two dogs. Katie can play the piano and guitar she has four brothers Jim, Tony , Thomas and James yes again from the vamps.

Colleen

Colleen is again average height for her age she has dark ginger hair with blond tips she has blue eyes is quiet but very loud and outgoing once you get to know her her favorite colour , green she has two cats and one dog she has a sister called Rachel and a brother called Bradley she can sing and dance and is always on her phone.

A/N

All three girls have brothers from the vamps that is how all three of them met. I hope you enjoyed this its just to describe the characters so you can picture them if it helps xxxxxx