19 The plane ride

Chloes pov

Todays the day we are going back to Ireland and have to leave Leo and Charlie. I really don't want to go back or leave Leo and Charlie. 

We arrive at the airport waiting for our flight with everyone Leo, Charlie, Joey, Andy, Ollie, Jordie, Harvey, Katie, Colleen, Emma Vivienne (she is staying with us for 2 weeks yay) Brad, James, Connor and Tristan thats alot of people "Flight 224 to go to Dublin Ireland please board the plane" was announced over the intercom. Well we have to go now, we say our goodbyes to everyone and head to the plane me and Colleen were crying most of the time. We got on the plane and waited for the plane to take off, out of the window you could still see the gang, I think Charlie was crying we will definetly still keep in touch. I suddenly got a text from Leo saying 'goodbye' again and a picture of the plane we were in i started to cry even more.

Colleens pov 

We were in the plane everyone was upset or crying i was one of the people who were crying. When the plane finally took off and i fell asleep after awhile Chloe woke me up and said "were landing"

guys im soooo sorry this is a shit update but exams r on and its torture but i am sooo sorry dont hate me luv ya xxxxxxx chloe