10. What the f*** are you doing?

Colleens pov
Ok so Charlie said he would be here by now, suddenly there was a knock at the door yess he's here ok Colleen keep calm everything is gonna be great. Chloe opened the door for me and shouted my name God you can probably hear her from space. When I got to the door Charlie was there with his hair spiked up with a pair of dark jeans and a blue shirt he lookin fine. "You look beautiful" Charlie told me "Not to bad yourself" I replied we started laughing and headed out the door. To have a great night.

Chloe pov

I have been practicing for the semi finals tomorrow I don't think I'm good enough ugh I hate this I hate nerves. I think I'm gonna go to Starbucks to settle my nerves so I grabbed my shoes, phone and jacket and walked to Starbucks and saw the most horrible thing I have ever seen in my life it was Carter making out with Katie how could he with her. I took a picture of them just for proof and ran to Leos hotel room in tears.

Leos pov

Chloe came to the door in tears I immediately hugged her and waited for her to calm down to explain what had happened.

Guys still can't find my IPOD I think it's gone so I'm sorry if the chapters are bad I doing these off the top of my head and another reason my chapters are bad is cause Im kinda going through a tough time at the moment but it's all good luv ya xxxx #findtheipod