18.The final :-)

Chloes pov
The final is on today i'm super excited plus nervous ahhh so im practicing till three then im gonna quickly get starbucks and then go to the studio to meet Bars and Melody,The Vamps,Katie,Emma and Colleen i say in my head.

Emmas pov
Agh can't wait to see Chloe perfom in the final but what she doesn't know is that her friend Vivienne is gonna be there Chloe hasn't seen Vivienne for 3 years because she moved away but i'm so excited its gonna be my first time meeting her because i haven't been friends with chloe for as long as the others have but im sure she is awesome.
Katie pov
Vivienne is landing soon i can't wait i havent seen her in forever it gonna be Emmas first time meeting her but she is gonna love her. yay here she comes me and Colleen sprint to her and nearly knock her over with hugs oops lol.

Chloes pov
Ok im on my way to the studio with my starbucks in my hand yum practicing the words in my head im so scared im gonna mess up. ok we are here. i get out of the car and head to the studio i get to the studio and go inside there i see everyone except Emma "Where's Emma" i ask "um i think she is back there" Charlie said pionting behind the stage to i walk over there and knock on one of the doors and Vivienne opens it i burst into tears and i look around and everyone has their phones out recording me so i got up from the floor and hug to death not really but ya, after all that i stopped crying and started to practice again i am so scared of messing up right now after awhile the show started so i waited nervously back stage while Leo was trying to calm me down soon my name was called and i sang my heart out i really enjoyed it seeing all my friend and my family with banners supporting me aww, after hearing what the judges said i walked off stage and then it was Bars and Melodys turn i was back stage singing and dancing along i know im a weirdo nobody needs to tell me. When Bars and Melody came off we needed to wait and wait and wait until it was time to hear the results i was so nervous and so was Leo and Charlie we were all finally called out and it was so awkward because we are the youngest in the competition in the end the results were i came 5th and i was very happy with that and Bars and Melody came 3rd i am so happy for them but i was kinda upset that we have to leave soon to go back to Ireland we will keep in touch we have to.

I have decided to keep going after this chapter there will be more to come dont worry plus I FOUND MY IPOD YAY it was underneth the sofa oops well this is a long chapter because i will not be updating till next weekend because exams start tuesday and finish frieday so hopefully will update saturday just be hopeful see what i did their no ok well luv ya guys xxxxxx chloe