16.The fight with who?

Charlies pov

Crap what am i gonna do Brad is gonna be so mad ummmmm crap, ooh i know make a run for it i started running but soon was pinned to the wall by Brad well that plan worked..

"if you ever hurt my sister you will never see the light of day again" Bradley growled

"Don't worry i would never hurt a beautiful creature like her if i do i would never forgive myself" Charlie replied

"you better not" Bradley conceded

Brad got off me and started to walk away that was scary, i walk to my room and lie down on the bed i am gonna kill Leo, if he thought that was funny lets see what else is funny shall we, i evilly smirked i got knocked out of my thought by Colleen she had a sad look on her face i started to worry "Whats wrong babe?" i asked her  "He hurt you didn't he" she replied "No he was just protecting you, don't worry about it" i said she smiled and came over and sat next to me on the bed and we cuddled there for hours until i was rudely interupted by Harvey and the Overload boys. "what are you guys doing here?" i asked happily "We are here to support you at the finals" Joey replied. Crap the final thats tomorrow and we havent even started to practice. "Well who is the lucky ladie?"  Jordie asked "Um well im Colleen my friend is in the final and im here to suport her" Colleen answered "ya Chloe right? shes alright" Harvey said. I was really mad "Chloe is my friend and is going through a tough time and she is awesome thank you very much." i replied angrily "Gosh Charlie what has gotten into you calm down" Harvey said.

Chloes pov

I was with Leo coming back from Cafolas we went into Leos room bad idea, Charlie was giving out to some boy in the room i slowly backed out and got Katie and Emma to come because i have never seen Charlie mad especialy to a random boy we go back to the room and Leo is trying to split them up i bring Colleen and Charlie to my room to cool off and i also asked "What happened" Charlie expained everything to me I was kinda happy because he stuck up for me but I was also annoyed because he started a fight.

hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter we finally meet the rest of the boys luv ya xxxxxxxx