14. Revenge is a b****

read a/n at the end very important question luv ya xxxxxxxxxxxx

Chloe's POV

i go back on stage and sing really well, i end up in the bottom two and have to sing again and get through so do Bars and Melody we go to  pizza hut to celebrate we talked about what to do for the final after that we go to the hotel and relax. After about half an hour eveyone went to their hotel rooms and went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I wake up with water being poured on my face wtf it was Leo he started laughing and ran away i ran after him through the whole hotel floor then realised i am not gonna catch up with Leo and im still in my pjs. oops i went back to my room got ready wearing grey skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with bang bang written on it i went to starbucks and got my usual drink (i dont no wat the drink are in starbucks cause i have never been) i went back to the hotel with a water gun and went to Leos hotel room payback is a bitch i knocked on his hotel door and Charlie opened up "Where is Leo? i whispered  "He is in the bathroom" he replied, I nodded and waited for him to come out, finally he came out and i squirted him with water and the look on his face was priceless.

Colleen pov

i woke up really late i don't normally lie in, it is very unusual for me to do that ahh yolo 

i got changed and was out the door to Bradleys hotel room for money.

hey guys i know its really short but i have a friend round and is very distracting but helpful (not really but she is watching me type i no creepy right) and i fell over today and got a boo boo we were talking about black chalk guys i have a question can you get black chalk ? hope you enjoyed this luv yaxxxxxxxxx