20. Everyone is sad.

Chloes pov 

Ok so now we are back in Ireland i'm back in school and Emma and Vivienne have gone back home. I already miss them so much Colleen hasn't moved from her bedroom since we came back only to go to school then she comes back and goes straight to her bedroom i hate seeing her like this, i've been texting Leo everyday and Charlie is the same i wish we could like move to Bristol or Wales and then everything would be fine and everyone would be happy but thats just too easy isn't it ugh. Well i better do my homework and stop talking to Leo cause i will get another detention if i don't  do my homework again, i have had three detention this week and its only my first week back at school.

Katies pov

I have gotten so close to Harvey since the show we text all the time and i really like him but Chloe hates him so i can't do that to her, i have already had a huge fight with her and i don't want to have another fight, ugh life is so complicated.

Emmas pov 

I miss the guys so much i have gotten so close to Vivienne during the time she was here and i dont know when i'm gonna see the guys again ugh everyone has been so depressed since we came back to Ireland i just wish everyone could be happy again like when we were in England.

Chloes pov 

Ugh i wake up to the sound of my alam going off signaling that i have to wake up for school, at least it's a friday and i did my homework yesterday which means no detentions yay, i got up and went to my wardrobe to get changed into my horrible uniform which is a green cheqe skirt a white shirt and a green jumper i did my make up, which is just foundation and mascara then did my hair into a messy bun and went down stairs to see Connor eatin breakfast. Why is he awake so early? i got my favouite cereal coco pops with warm milk and ate it then got my bag and walked to school i hate mornings.

hey guys sorry this update took so long im sorry and i have no excuse for not updating but i will start to update more i hope u liked this chapter luv ya xxxx chloe :-)