2. Which friend?

Chloe's p.o.v

Oh my god he started to talk to me if you dont know already i have a really big crush on Leo. His eyes are so distracting and his smile is just perfect, well i better go home get ready for the next round, but i can't help but think Colleen has a crush on Charlie i think thats his name i get pulled out of my thoughts by Katie waving her hand across my face "Chloe you spaced out come on lets go your mum is waiting at the car and so is Colleen." she pointed out while i just nod so we walk to the car as soon as i get into the car Colleen and Katie start to tease me about Leo and my mums interrupted "who the hell is leo?" so i had to explain everything which took the whole car ride to the hotel because we live in Ireland and came over for the competition as soon as i got in the room i ran to my room and jumped onto my bed and fell asleep.

Leo's p.o.v

As me Charlie and our parents went to the hotel we were staying at and Charlie just randomly spoke up saying "i think i like one of chloes friends."  "Well that's good we could like double date and stuff like that it'll be cool" I decided. What i was thinking is omg i'm not the only one with a crush.

Charlie's p.o.v

"I think i have a crush on one of Chloes friends" i said to Leo his face lit up and he said "thats good we could like double date and stuff like that it'll be cool" I think i like her because when she looks at me i get butterflies in my stomach yeah i definitely like her, i wonder what her name is?

A/N i wonder who charlie likes its either katie or colleen . But colleen has a crush with charlie so lets wait and see i have decided to update when i update because if i say i will do it a certain day i will probobly forget so ya xxxxxx