22. The prank

Chloes pov

The disco was awesome we all had a great time dancing and having a laugh the the disco finished at midnight so when we came home we ran to my bedroom and got my laptop to Skype Leo and Charlie we called them and after a few rings they finaly picked up and seen their beautiful faces. After alot of laughter, crying and just talking i checked the time it was 3am we better sleep after we said our goodbyes i fell into a deep sleep tomorrow we are decorating the house with christmas trees and the whole gang is helping.

Leos pov

After Skyping i couldnt get Chloe out of my mind i am falling for her and im falling hard. Me and Charlie are surprising the girls on christmas eve by flying to Ireland only me Charlie and the vamps know i hope they are gonna be happy to see us.

Katies pov

Today we are decorating Chloes house with chrismas decorations i can't wait. I woke the whole house up by getting pots and pans and banging them together Chloes parents have already gone to work so i don't need to worry about them after about 2 mins of banging pots and pans down came a grumpy looking Connor but i thought about pranking the rest of the house so i told Connor my idea and he nodded in agreement so we went upstairs to get started i went into the boys room and conor went to the girls. First on my check list was James i got the make up we used last night and gave him and make over and did the same to everyone else. I went down to the sitting room after that and waited for Connor, after a while Connor came down with honey and flour. oh no, the girls are not gonna know what hit them.

A/N i no i broke my promise to you guys but i have been really stressed because of christmas and last night i went to a disco to take alot of stress away and hang out with my friends who have either moved schools or moved away so i was happy to see them im so sorry i apologise if there is any mistakes. luv ya so much chloe xxxxxxxxx