11. Revenge

Leo pov

How the hell could he do that to a beautiful creature like her wait I have an idea. I told Chloe my idea she wasn't to sure at first but eventually agreed this should be fun. We walk to Starbucks and HE is still there with his lady friend I don't think anyone has seen evil Leo till now lol. So we went to the back of the shop and ordered our drinks and flirted with each another loud enough for Carter to hear and then the magic happened we started to make out ya that happened then you see Carter making his way over here yes the plan worked he came over.  "WHAT THE HELL CHLOE!!!!"he screamed  "What nothing." She replied "YOU WERE JUST MAKING OUT WITH HIM" he yelled "Ya and you didn't do that behind my back with that slut" she screamed ( lol autocorrect changed slut into slug lol)  "hey bitch don't call me a slut."interputed Katie  "I will call you whatever I want thank you very much." Chloe sassed "How do you know about that?" Carter asked Chloe. "I saw it with my two very own eyes. WE. ARE. OVER." She said to him. "Fine, I never liked you anyway I just felt sorry for you being such a loner." he smirked  Oops that was harsh.

Chloes pov

I really don't need this I need to practice for tomorrow so I got up got my drink and walked away with tears in my eyes all night all I did was practice to keep my mind off HIM.

Colleens pov

The date was really fun we went to watch the book of life it was a cartoon and very weird but I liked the pig anyways after the movie we went to Caffolas ( it's a local restaurant it's like heaven in your mouth)  and I had the cheesey curry chips and me and Charlie shared a plate of that it was lovely. Then we came home to my surprise Chloe practicing with tear stains on her face. I wonder what happened ahh I'll tell her later, i changed for bed but Chloe is too loud so I walk to Leo and Charlie's room and sleep there.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter it feels alot longer I don't know but ya I am very tired I have now a week off school yay luv ya xxxxxxxxxx