12.The fight with connor

Chloe pov
I really don't want to get out of bed im too depressed but the semi finals today and it's the first time Emma is gonna watch me and Katie isn't :-(
I miss Katie but she did start this fight well better get ready for tonight I'm meeting everybody in the lobby in 30 mins including the boys and the vamps. I get out of bed and shower change into some high waisted jeans and a high low crop top  put on some make up on and left for the lobby.
Connor pov
Chloe is the last to come to the lobby I really don't like what she is wearing. "Chloe what are you wearing" I asked "Don't start yes I am wearing a crop top deal with it."she replied "No your 13 you are not old enough you look like a slut.." he protested "I may look like a slut but I like what I'm wearing Colleen do you like what I'm wearing?" she asks Colleen "What sorry i wasn't listening?"she muttered   "ahh Emma can you help?!"Chloe asked  "I like what you are wearing but I would listen to your brother"she apologised,  "Fine I'll change." she conceded. So Chloe went up and changed into a black flowey dress it was really nice. "Happy now?"she asked  "Very, thank you" he replied..."whatever come on let's go." And we left to the studio.

guys I no it's really short I'm really tired and my dog is annoying me plus I'm snapchatting Emma lol talking bout overload