Chapter 14

You raised onto your knees and leaned again into his embrace.  You sat in silence for several minutes until he felt you shiver.  In spite of the warm water you were chilled. Jimin helped you up then held you tight for a few extra minutes.

“I'll get what you need” he said as he stepped out of the shower.

You reached and turned the shower heads off.  Before you could really get chilled Jimin opened the door and handed you a thick towel.

He stood just outside the shower with your robe and slippers. He had turned on the heat lamps so that the room was warm.  As you stepped out,  he wrapped you in the warmth of the robe and tied the belt.  Only after you were bundled up did he step into his robe.  Both of you picked up small towels and began to dry your hair.

He followed you into the bedroom falling into the bed with a groan.  You climbed in to lay across his chest , kissing him as you settled in.

You began to search the day's schedule on your phone.  He reached for his phone when panic crossed his features.

” Shit….did I end the call with Song?” he jumped up and ran back to the bathroom.

Embarrassment flooded your face thinking of the staid Manager Song being treated to the recent, very vocal, shower session.

“Jimin!!!”

He came back in the room laughing. “We're good" he said, reaching to kiss you as he fell on the bed again

He turned to lay on his back, eyes closed,  ankles crossed, hands folded behind his head.

“Let's stay here all day" he demanded.

“Can't.  I just read your schedule.  You film today" you said “and campus opens in……an hour and a half".  He popped one eye open at the sadness in your voice. 

“Only 4 days….4 days.  And at least we will see each other at meetings" Jimin tried to put a positive spin on things.

“ I know……we'll make it" you agreed, dashing away the tear that was threatening to fall.

Jimin's eyes remained closed because he could hear the tears threatening and, call him a coward, but he could not see you in tears right now. He wanted both of you to have only happy memories today and he was fighting his own emotions.

You moved to your closet and began to coordinate your clothes for the day. 

“Baby, did I buy a car during that phone conference?” He asked.

You stuck your head out of the closet to see if he was serious.  He was serious.

“Jimin, honestly I was kinda distracted. You think you bought a car? ” You answered.

“ I have everything up to last quarter’s investments. After than things are kinda fuzzy" he confessed.

“Wait…you were actually paying attention to him?” you asked.

“ I was trying to. How do you think I lasted so long?”  he laughed.  You threw a pillow at him and stepped back into the closet.

“Baby, did he tell me his wife was hot and she had a great ass?” he asked, again serious.

“No Jimin, that was you.  You said that to me" you corrected him.

“ Good because you are and it is. Told you I was only focusing on one thing after a while” he winked.

Your response was to throw another pillow.