🍰 | shinja (woowon)

today is woowon day.

♥︎

wooseok x shinwon
wooseok wants a girlfriend but has no idea how to romance. shinwon becomes his fake girlfriend to help him out.

♥︎

"Ugh, it's so, so stupid," a deep voice groaned.  Wooseok rubbed his forehead in frustration after the complaint left his lips, his hands covering his face as he releases another weary groan. He had dropped his cellphone onto the sofa, utterly defeated.

"Am I supposed to ask you what's wrong?" Koh Shinwon, Wooseok's best friend, inquired, a playful smirk on his face as he nudged the boy's shoulder.

"It's just–Hyung. I want a girlfriend. It's irritating to see... I don't know—Hongseok hyung and Changgu hyung.. or Hyojong hyung and his girlfriend... or whatever—when I'm just missing out on that whole part of life you know? I've been chasing girls forever; like Yansoon, Huseol.. but it never leads anywhere. God it's tiring."

Shinwon pursed his lips, "You have me–"

"Yeah, I know–but you know what I mean!" Wooseok exclaimed, leaning back on the couch with another hefty sigh.

Shinwon stared back at the taller boy, biting his lip as he contemplated what exactly he should do in this situation. It wasn't like Shinwon couldn't do anything to help. He was experienced in dating himself, long relationships, short ones, straight ones, gay ones... Shinwon thought for a moment, until a brilliant idea came to mind.

The elder lay down beside Wooseok and put his head into his shoulder. Shinwon said, "If you need help.. I could help you."

"Help?"

"Yeah, I could pretend to be a girl and you try hitting on me or something; I'll guide you!" He smiles, poking Wooseok's cheek teasingly. The younger shoots him an amused expression.

"Interesting..." Wooseok says, some kind of playfulness laced through his tone. The thought of dating Shinwon doesn't disgust him at all, but it doesn't exhilarate him either. It seems like some kind of harmless prank they've played on each other before, except this time the prank is intentional and somewhat romantically suggestive.

"We should do it," Shinwon chuckles, "yeah? Yeah? Yeah?"

"Ah...fine, hyung..." Wooseok finally agrees, not caring one way or another. He supposed it would help him in a way, considering that Shinwon is an "accomplished suitor."

♥︎

Purple...the color of this flashy, plastic wig. God, it was scratchy as hell, seriously...

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Wooseok practically guffaws, dashing over to examine the sight more thoroughly. Shinwon doesn't reply and just sits, completely immersed in combing through the locks with his fingers. Wooseok laughs for a little while, before he repeats his question.

"To be a pretty girl I need a pretty wig!" Shinwon complained in response, ruffling up the plastic strands with his hands.

"You don't need a wig to be pretty," Wooseok replied, smirking as he glanced at Shinwon's reflection in the mirror.

"Yeah right, ok," Shinwon snorted. He finally finished adjusting the wig and stood up to show off. The purple mop was slightly ajar on his head and the long, plastic curls hung down past his broad shoulders.